Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica – take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
While Amazon Prime Day in Australia is officially over, bargain hunters can still take advantage of the awesome global store deals.
These red-hot offers wrap up today, Wednesday 23 June at 5pm AEST. This means you've only got a few hours to shop so if we can tell you just one thing, it would be to head on over to Amazon ASAP.
Keep on scrolling to see our round-up of the 10 best global store deals to shop this Prime Day. Get in before it's too late!
Best global store deals to shop this Amazon Prime Day
- Save on a range of laptops and monitors from ACER, ASUS and Lenovo.
- Add these Tefal cookware products to your shopping cart and save your hard-earned cash.
- Do you want cheap toys? Amazon is slashing prices off Fortnite, Funko, Hasbro and more.
- Get your room nice and cozy with these affordable candles from Nature's Wick and Yankee Candle.
- Update your wardrobe with these fashion styles from Nautica. The sale edit includes pyjamas, polo shirts, jeans, T-shirts and more.
- For a limited time, Samsung is discounting a huge range of smart watches, earphones and other accessories.
- In the market for new headphones? Check out what's available at BlueParrott and Jabra.
- Spruce up your kitchen with new tools from KitchenAid.
- Stock up on razor blades or invest in a new grooming kit from Braun, Gilette and Gilette Venus.
- Reusable water bottles, tumblers or food storage containers – check out the sales available on BUBBA, Contigo and Rubbermaid.
More on Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is an online sales event that's exclusive for Amazon Prime members – but, thankfully, signing up is super easy!
Becoming a Prime member brings with it a number of awesome benefits. These include free delivery on millions of eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading and unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video.
If you're still not convinced, you can always opt for the free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 per month.
Main image: Finder