Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
If you love snapping up a red-hot bargain on the best fashion, you're in luck. As of midnight Monday 21 June, Amazon Prime Day has officially kicked off and there's loads of fabulous brands on offer.
The online marketplace giant is slashing prices off a number of Skechers shoes, a huge range of everyday essentials from Aussie-made Bonds and winter warmer pieces from everyone's favourite Champion.
Treating yourself or a loved one? You're going to want to know about these red-hot fashion deals.
For more, head on over to our dedicated Prime Day guide. It's where you can find a comprehensive list of all the best deals, and learn all you need to know about the massive online sales event.
Best fashion deals to shop this Amazon Prime Day
- Get 30% off selected Bonds clothing and everyday essentials.
- Save on select Skechers shoes
- Prime Day savings on select Tommy Hilfiger clothing pieces
- Save on select Lacoste clothing and accessories
- Save on selected sunglasses from brands including Calvin Klein, DKNY, Lacoste and Nautica.
- Save on selected Champion clothing.
- Save on selected UGG Express products.
- Save on selected Gildan, American Apparel and Gold Toe socks.
- Save on select Hawkers sunglasses.
- Save on select Salomon shoes and clothing.
- Prime Day savings on select men's and women's Calvin Klein clothing
- Save on selected Keen and Merrell footwear
- Prime Day savings on selected Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Pierre Cardin & Bracks clothing
- Save on selected 2XU Compression clothing and accessories
- Save on selected Ben Sherman clothing
- Save on selected sunglasses from Carrera, Polaroid, Kate Spade and Tommy Hilfiger
- Save on select Rip Curl clothing and accessories
More on Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is an online sales event that's exclusive for Amazon Prime members, but thankfully, signing up is super easy!
Becoming a Prime member brings with it a number of awesome benefits. This includes free delivery on millions of eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, and unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video.
If you're still feeing unsure, Amazon has you covered with a sweet free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 per month.
Main image: Finder