Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
When it comes to beauty products, whether you're looking to stock up on old favourites or try something new, there's no denying that scoring a discount is always a massive help. Beauty products can be expensive, so why not shop during Amazon Prime Day?
The massive sale event has officially kicked off and there are loads of fabulous brands on offer. From the ever so popular Olaplex No.3, Maybelline cosmetics, and fragrances by Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss, here's what you need to know.
For more, head on over to our dedicated Prime Day guide. It's where you can find a comprehensive list of all the best deals, and learn all you need to know about the massive online sales event.
Best beauty and wellness sales to shop this Amazon Prime Day
- 75% off fragrances, including Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Vera Wang and more
- Up to 50% off hair care and hair colour from Head & Shoulders, TRESemme, Garnier and more
- Up to 50% off hair and nail brands, including OPI, Wella SP, Bluesky and more
- Up to 37% off Philips beauty range, including an IPL hair removal device.
- 20% off all Sensori+ mists and beauty products
- Shop the best-selling Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3 for just $36.95. This deal is only valid for a limited time!
- Shop cosmetics from Maybelline, NYX Cosmetics, Revlon, Rimmel, Covergirl and more. Prices as low as $1.77
- Shop skincare from Sukin, Nivea, Neutrogena and more. Prices as low as $0.80
- Save on active skincare brands, including La-Roche Posay, Cetaphil and more.
- Save on selected Korean beauty brands, including Klairs, The Face Shop and more.
- Add the Gilette Labs Heated Razor Starter Kit to your cart for just $129
- Prime Members pay just $4.00 on selected Palmolive hair care products
- Prime Members pay $4.25 on select Palmolive body wash
- Prime Members save on big vitamin brands, including Cenovis, Swisse, Nature's Own and more
More on Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is a sale event that's exclusive for Amazon Prime members, but thankfully, signing up is a pretty straight forward process.
Becoming a Prime member brings a number of sweet benefits, including free delivery on millions of eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, and unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video.
Scared of the commitment? Amazon has you covered with a fabulous free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 per month.
Main image: Finder