Amazon Prime Day top beauty buys: 40% off FOREO, GHD, L’Oreal
From makeup to skincare to haircare, these are the hot beauty offers we're expecting to see this Prime Day.
In case you missed the memo, Amazon Prime Day is just a few days away. The massive online sales event kicks off at midnight on Monday 21 June, and will finish up at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 23 June (thanks to the Global Store deals) – that's a massive 65 hours!
If you're looking to save on all your favourite beauty brands, Prime Day is your time to shop.
Need some shopping inspiration? To get you prepared for the massive savings, we've decided to look back on the beauty deals from last year. It's likely that Amazon will offer similar (if not better) savings, so it's good to know about them ahead of schedule.
Bookmark our dedicated Prime Day guide to learn all you need to know about the sales event, plus see the very best deals from all sorts of categories.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 beauty deal predictions
- Up to 40% off selected GHD hair appliances
- 40% off selected FOREO face wash brushes
- 25% off a huge range of Sensori+ products, perfect for the spa-at-home experience
- Up to 25% off Hair Colour PMP
- Up to 20% off selected La-Roche Posay products
- 15% off Remington grooming kits and shavers
- Massive savings across L'Oreal skincare lines, including Golden Age and Revitalift
- Hot deals on Garnier skincare, including the Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask for just $2.98
- Get your hands on a range of John Frieda products with 2 for $20
- Add a variety of different Biore products to your shopping cart with 2 for $10
- Score a range of Schwarzkopf hair colour for as little as $7
How to shop the Amazon Prime Day sales
The Prime Day deals are exclusive for Amazon Prime members – but fear not, because signing up is super easy.
There are a number of awesome benefits, including free delivery on millions of eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, and unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video.
Scared of commitment? Amazon has you covered with a fabulous free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 per month.
Main image: Instagram user amazonaustralia