Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals: Day one highlights
These were the best-selling products from day one of Amazon's massive sale event.
Missed the memo? Prime Day 2020 is in full swing and with the sale event ending at midnight tonight, there's not much time left to shop the amazing savings. Although the Aussie sale will end at midnight tonight, savvy shoppers can still take advantage of the deals from the Global Store, meaning you've got until 6pm AEDT on Thursday 15 October.
With that being said, let's take a look at what happened on day one. With tens of thousands of discounted products, it can be hard to select the right deal for you. Keep on scrolling to see a list of the top performing deals from the first day of Amazon Prime Day 2020.
If you're in the mood to shop, you need to check out Finder's Prime Day hub where you'll find all the deals in one place. You can also click through to see our round-up of the best deals from day two.
Day one highlights of Prime Day 2020
- Save 49% on TOMMEE TIPPEE Twist and Click Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes (6 Pack)
- Save up to 30% on the Philips Hue Garnea 90mm White Ambiance Downlight
- Up to 45% off selected Bosch home and garden
- Deals on select laundry products from OMO, Comfort, Fab and more
- Save up to 50% off RRP on Select Starburst 500g and Skittles 1.1Kg
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, and Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch were among the top selling video games
- Calvin Klein, Puma, Hugo Boss and Bonds were among the top selling fashion brands
- FOREO and GHD were some of the top selling brands in the luxury beauty category
What does an Amazon Prime membership include?
Signing up for an Amazon Prime membership not only gives you access to Prime Day deals, but also provides you with free delivery on eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, and ad-free songs and playlists with Prime Music.
You can sign up for a 30-day free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 a month. Click here to sign up!
Main image: Getty Images