The top Amazon Prime Day 2020 luggage deals
Score up to 40% off Samsonite, Crumpler, American Tourister and more.
I'm a sucker for bargain travel, but I don't buy cheap luggage. Ever since I arrived on a flight to San Francisco and saw my baggage coming off the conveyor belt in pieces, I've realised a badly-constructed suitcase is a recipe for disaster. So I spend a little more on a decent brand – and wait for a sale so I'm not paying full price.
With that approach in mind, here's my selection of eight of the notable offers in Australia for luggage during Amazon Prime Day.
- American Tourister Curio Hard Side Spinner Luggage, Black, 69cm
- Samsonite 109255 Base Boost 2 Spinner Expandable Suitcase, 55cm
- American Tourister Curio SS Hard Side Spinner Luggage, Black, 55cm
- Samsonite Prodigy Hard Spinner Suitcase, 75cm, Black
- Victorinox 605310 Altmont Active Deluxe Rolltop Laptop Backpack, Sand, 20 L Capacity
- Wenger 601068 Reload 14
- Crumpler VIS-À-VIS 55, Matte Black, 55cm
- Crumpler Zero Border Cabin, Black
The Amazon Prime Day sale runs until 11:59pm on Wednesday 14 October in Australia. To take advantage of Prime Day deals, you'll need to sign up for an Amazon Prime membership, which gets you free and reduced postage on thousands of items through Amazon, as well as access to Amazon Prime Video (handy for downloading some on-the-road viewing).