Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals for under $20
From beauty items to household essentials, these are the best Prime Day picks under $20.
Prime Day 2020 is here and we haven't seen such a large variety of deals in a really long time. If you're keen to get involved but don't have much cash to spend, we're here to help.
We've rounded up the top Prime Day picks that will set you back just under $20, and we've included a mix of different categories. From beauty items to household essentials, keep on scrolling to see the best offers under $20.
Keep in mind that most of these sales will only be be available until 11:59pm on Wednesday 14 October (or until sold out). So if you are keen to shop these Prime Day 2020 deals, you've got to be quick!
Best Amazon Prime Day deals under $20
- Mamma Mia 2-movie collection: Since we're not allowed to travel, take yourself to the Greek Islands with these classic musicals. You can score both films for just $12.45, instead of the usual $19.07.
- Enjoy this discount on 36-pack cases of 375mL cans of Coke. If you were to pay full price, you'd be paying over almost a dollar a can, or $35.45 for 36. But now, the price has been slashed to $19.98, which works out to about 56 cents per can.
- Paw Patrol Ryders Pup Pad: One of the trendiest franchises for kids right now is Paw Patrol, so why not get a head start on your Christmas shopping? Instead of the usual $26.34, you can score this toy for a mere $16.16.
- Real Techniques Base 2-Pack Miracle Complex Sponge: If you're a beauty junkie, you'll know the importance of a good makeup sponge. Why not treat yourself to a 2-pack from Real Techniques? It will normally set you back $16.88, but for a limited time, you can shop it for just $8.88.
- Dobble Kids: This popular visual card game is great for kids over the age of four. For Prime Day, you can pay just $13.79, rather than the normal $32.50.
- Duracell Plus AA Alkaline Batteries (Pack of 18): It's true, you never know when you're going to need more batteries. It's better to be safe than sorry, so why not stock up on this bulk pack? Rather than the normal $24.74, this offer will set you back just $12.37.