Amazon fashion sale: Our top 5 picks from Cotton On, Nike and more
If your winter wardrobe is in need of an update, it's time to check out the red-hot sales at Amazon.
The winter season is right around the corner and if your wardrobe is looking a little worse for wear, Amazon is here to help.
The online marketplace giant is offering savings across fashion for the change of season.
The best part? It includes some of your favourite brands – we're talking Cotton On, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Vans, Superdry and so much more.
This year, things are different. It's been two years since you've worn your winter clothes and the trends have changed.
Why not stock up on key winter fashion pieces while shopping on a budget?
If you need some shopping inspiration, we've done the hard work for you and rounded up a list of our top picks to shop in the sale. Happy shopping!
- Cotton On High Rise Straight Leg Jeans – Did you miss the memo? Skinny jeans are out and the straight leg cut is in! We're not complaining because this style is cute and super comfortable. Jump on the bandwagon, thanks to Amazon.
- Tommy Hilfiger Jenny Cable Scoop Sweater – Every winter wardrobe needs a cute sweater, and this one from Tommy Hilfiger is a classic cut and colour. It also looks a lot more dressy than your usual cable knit sweater.
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Melrose Watch – If you're putting together an outfit, you can't skimp out on accessories. We love this Daniel Wellington watch, so go ahead and treat yourself or put it on your Mother's Day wishlist.
- Ben Sherman The Heritage Harrington Jacket – If you don't think hubby will enjoy your fashion haul, we recommend gifting him this gorgeous jacket. It's perfect for the winter time and adds a really nice dimension to an otherwise casual outfit.
- Nike Sportswear Gym Vintage Pants – If you still want a cute pair of tracksuit bottoms for those days spent at home, you may want to give these a go. The quality will be spot-on because they're from Nike, and we're also obsessed with this oatmeal colour.
Main image: Instagram user cottonon