Amazon Australia Black Friday 2019: All the best deals on now [Updated]
Top offers include $120 off the Nintendo Switch, 25% off selected laptops by Lenovo and Asus and up to 60% off selected Lorna Jane activewear.
With some major Black Friday deals already well underway, shoppers are busy hunting for the best places to splash some cash. As always, Amazon Australia has come out swinging with an absolute slew of great offers for you to shop.
First up, you can currently grab yourself $120 off the Nintendo Switch. Despite being one of the most popular consoles around, we haven't seen much of a price drop on the device since it came out two years ago, making this the perfect time to nab yourself one.
Naturally, the online giant is also offering a range of deals on its own devices too. You can currently take up to 50% off the Echo range, save $50 on a Kindle Paperwhite and take $20 off the Fire TV Stick.
There are also tons of other offers available, which we've rounded up for you below. If you're looking for even more offers, you can also check out our round-up of best Black Friday 2019 tech deals or head on over to our Black Friday hub to see all the sales on now across all categories.
Amazon Australia Black Friday 2019 deals
- $120 off Nintendo Switch
- 25% off selected laptops by Lenovo, Asus and Acer
- Save on selected Sony headphones
- Save on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Save on Beats Powerbeats Pro
- Up to 60% off selected Lorna Jane activewear
- Up to 50% off selected Nike shoes and clothing
- Up to 50% off selected Tommy Hilfiger clothing and shoes
- Up to 50% off select Australian womenswear labels
- Up to 40% off selected adidas shoes and clothing
- Up to 30% off Birkenstocks
- Up to 50% off selected Nerf products
- Up to 40% off selected Fisher-Price products
- Up to 35% off selected Disney Frozen products
- Up to 35% off FurReal products
- Up to 35% off selected Monopoly
- Up to 30% off selected My Little Pony products
- Up to 25% off selected LEGO products
- Up to 50% off selected Thermos products
- Up to 45% off selected Philips Hue Smart Lights
- Up to 25% off selected Nutribullet appliances
- Up to 25% off selected Philips Airfryers
Sport and outdoors
Video games and books
- Up to 55% on RRP on Best Summer Reads
- Save 50% on Audible membership for 6 months
- Save up to 40% on selected 2019 Marvel movies
- 4 months of Amazon Music for just 99c
It's also worth checking out Amazon's top 100 toys. Teaming up with the Starlight Children's Foundation, Amazon recently donated a whole range of toys and games to children's hospitals and appointed the kids as the official "toy testers" to help determine this year's top 100 list.
For every purchase made from this list over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, Amazon Australia will donate $5 to the Starlight Children's Foundation with a minimum total donation of $50,000, making it a great cause to get behind.
Black Friday is a 24-hour shopping event, which will be held this year on 29 November. The massive sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 2 December and sees even more bargains offered by a huge number of online stores.
Updated: This story was updated on 29 November to include more information on the Black Friday offers from Amazon Australia.
Images: Amazon Australia