amaysim will sell the Galaxy Note 8 with bonus contract credit
Buy upfront, or pay off Samsung's latest smartphone in instalments.
While historically it eschewed bundled smartphones, MVNO amaysim stepped into the premium smartphone arena earlier in the year offering pre-orders on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. That's a deal that clearly must have worked well for amaysim, because it's also going to offer pre-sales of the freshly announced Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to customers along with a a complimentary phone plan of up to 14GB for six renewals with all pre-sales.
Where the deal for the Galaxy S8 was a straight pre-sale at full price, amaysim is offering customers a choice when they purchase the Galaxy Note 8. You can pay the full $1,499 upfront, or alternatively opt to pay it off via a payment plan of $69 per month over 24 months or $129 over 12 months.
It's worth realising that this can be a slightly more expensive way to acquire your Note 8 if you go down that route. The 24 month payment plan has a total minimum cost of $1,656, while the 12 month variant will cost $1,548.
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry