Enjoy discounts on stylish home accessories by using these promo codes when shopping at Amara.
Amara has carved a niche for itself in the home accessories and luxury gifts market. The is full of products to help you create the perfect home environment, from bed and bath products to home accessories, fragrances and much more. Stocking more than 200 of the world’s major brands, Amara aims to bring designer style to every home.
Amara prides itself on excellent customer service and has an award-winning customer service team ready to answer any queries you may have. Free shipping is also available on orders of more than $200.
Amara promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
Show code & visit siteVI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteIC****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHU****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit sitePI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Amara promo code?
How do I use my Amara promo code?
- Select a promo code from above and click on it to be directed to Amara’s homepage.
- Select the category you wish to shop in and proceed to browse through the items in that category.
- Click on the item you wish to buy.
- Select your quantity then click on ‘ADD TO BAG’ to begin the purchase process.
- Click on the ‘Checkout’ tab at the top right of the page to access your shopping bag.
- Scroll down the same page to select your payment method and use your promo code in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout' and follow the prompts to finalise payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Amara and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Amara
- Huge range. The online store has a vast collection of items you can purchase for your home decor needs. These are categorised into sections like home fragrances, bath & decor, wine & dine, home accessories and outdoors. You can also shop by brand, outlet or new stock.
- Free shipping. Free shipping is available on Australian orders valued at more than $200.
- Customer service. Amara prides itself on quality customer service and has even won an award for ‘Best Online Customer Services’.
- Expensive shipping. Free shipping is reserved for orders above $200, so if your order does not reach this minimum you’ll have to pay a shipping fee of $50.
Shipping guide for Amara
In Australia, you can get free shipping on all orders above $200. Orders less than that amount will have incur a $50 shipping fee. Delivery should take between three and five working days. If you want the purchase to be delivered to another country, you need to find out if that country is on the Amara delivery list. We suggest that you first get in touch with customer service.
Much of the shipping information provided in the online store pertains to UK deliveries. However, you will be able to find out what shipping rates will apply to your order, the delivery method used and the duration of delivery to expect when checking out.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Amara
Amara accepts returns and has a 30-day provision to return items for a refund. You need to first email the customer service team to get details on how to return the item. Of course, the item you intend to return must be unused with its original packaging and in the same condition it was delivered. Amara processes refund requests within 48 hours and the refund will be disbursed minus the delivery costs.
The cash refund will be made using the same payment method you used to make the purchase. Make sure that the item you buy is covered by the money-back guarantee policy.