Alpha Car Finance
Access a variety of vehicles for a weekly cost and have your insurance and rego taken care of.
Alpha Finance is a leasing company which allows you to lease a range of vehicles for a weekly cost plus a single upfront fee. This cost covers the cost of the vehicle over the lease term, which can be over three to five years, as well as insurance and registration. At the end of this term you can either choose to return, upgrade or keep the car.
Find out more about the financing option to see if it will work for you.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider with Alpha Car FinanceAlpha Car Finance is not a car loan but rather a leasing option, where you select a vehicle and can use it during the leasing term for a weekly cost. You also pay a single upfront fee. As long as your income is a minimum of $35,000 or more, you qualify to lease a vehicle through Alpha Car Finance.
Vehicles are leased for terms that are 36, 48 or 60 months. At the end of this term you can either keep the vehicle, for which you must make an offer to Alpha Car Finance to purchase it, upgrade it for another vehicle or return it.
Features of the Alpha Car Finance
Some of the features with this loan include:
- Car insurance and rego included. Your ongoing repayments covers the cost of your insurance and registration.
- Flexible repayments. The repayments can be tailored to your income stream schedule, so weekly and fortnightly repayments are possible.
- You can apply on Centrelink benefits. As long as you are earning more than $35,000 a year, you are able to apply. However, you will require a main source of income aside from Centrelink benefits.
- Access to a range of vehicles. You are able to search the vehicle type you want through their website and can immediately know how much it will cost you to rent that vehicle.
- Lease terms. You are able to rent out the vehicle for a term of 36, 48 or 60 months. Alpha Finance offers nothing shorter-term.
- Apply with bad credit. You are able to apply with bad credit since Alpha Car Finance looks at your current financial situation rather than your credit history.
- Fixed repayments. Your repayments stay the same month-to-month since they are fixed. The repayments can also include the cost of car registration and comprehensive car insurance so that you don't have to worry about these costs throughout the year as you drive around.
- Options at the end of your term. Once your loan term is up, you have the choice between making the offer on the vehicle and transferring it into your name, upgrading to a newer model or selecting another vehicle of your choice. You can also return the vehicle.
Fees and charges
Some of the fees and charges that are associated with this car loan include:
- An establishment fee. This fee starts from $490.
- A missed repayment fee. This will cost you $35 each time you miss a repayment.
- A toll fee. As well as paying the cost of the toll, if you fail to make the payment within three days, Alpha will charge you a fee of $10.
- A speeding fee. If you receive a fine, Alpha will charge you $99 as well as the cost of the fine.
- A late repayment fee. There is a charge of 18% interest on an overdue payments total amount owing at the end of each calendar month.
- A direct debit fee. If you miss a direct debit fee, you will be charged a fee by your bank as well as the $35 charge for missing a payment. There is also daily late fees charged on the amount owing.
It's important to note that Alpha Car Finance does not cover your fuel and unexpected maintenance costs as well. These are charges that you have to take care of as a car owner.
How to apply for the Alpha Car FinanceAlpha Car Finance can help you get on the road quicker. Simply click on "Go to Site" and ensure you meet the following:
- Be 21 years or older.
- Be a permanent Australian resident or citizen.
- Have a current driver's licence.
- Earn over $35,000 per year. Your minimum income must be at or above this amount in order to make repayments on the loan.
Some of the documents you will need to provide include:
- Driver's licence. You can provide a photocopy or your driver's licence number.
- Proof of income statements. You need to provide three recent payslips or Centrelink income benefit statements.
- Proof of residence. This can be done by providing a utility bill or similar document.
- Bank statements for three months.
Once you provide all the above information, your application is assessed and you will be notified within one to two business days.Alpha Car Finance has access to a variety of vehicles in locations across Australia. However, it's best to compare different car loan options to decide whether or not they meet your personal needs before applying.
Compare car loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.