Get cover for the unexpected with Allianz life cover.
Allianz life cover can look after your family and help them achieve the plans you made together, and it also offers a number of other benefits to make management of your policy easier, and the benefit payout more valuable to your loved ones:
Important Informationfinder.com.au does not currently have access to Allianz Life Cover. You may wish to compare other direct life insurance brands below:
Compare direct life insurance brands below
- Affordable cover: Not only does Allianz life cover offer a comprehensive range of benefits to applicants but cover remains competitively priced with premiums as much as 25% cheaper to other life cover products from competing direct providers.
- Funeral expenses advance: It can take some time for a complete claim to be processed in the event of your death. However, with Allianz, your family will be paid an advance of up to $15,000 to help them pay for immediate expenses such as your funeral. The $15,000 advance comes out of the total benefit amount, but will be very valuable to your grieving loved ones who may not have enough saved to pay for your funeral out of their pockets.
- Benefit amount is inflation proofed: To make sure that the benefit paid from your life insurance policy is relevant to the costs at the time of the claim, your benefit will be automatically increased each year by 5% or by the CPI amount, whichever is greater. This means the benefit your family receives when they make a claim won’t be eaten away by inflation costs.
- Easy to apply: Don’t let anything stand in the way of taking out life insurance. You don’t need to take a blood test or medical test, and instead you only need to answer a few questions about your health and lifestyle, and provide a basic medical history of your family. You also have a 30 day cooling off period, so if you change your mind, you will receive a full refund of the premiums you have paid for your policy.
- Guaranteed to renew your policy: Once you have been approved for your Allianz life cover, you are guaranteed to have your policy renewed each year, regardless of changes in your health and lifestyle. Your policy will automatically be renewed until your 99th birthday.
- Joint cover options: You can take out Allianz life cover as an individual policy or as joint cover. Your family would be equally devastated if either you or your partner were to die, and while one of you might contribute more financially than the other, life cover can compensate your family in numerous ways to help manage without your contributions.
- Cover anywhere in the world: Your family is able to make a claim on your Allianz life cover for eligible events, no matter where you are in the world at the time.
Level of cover available
The amount of life cover you are able to apply for with Allianz will depend on your age:
- If you are 16 to 45 years old when you apply, you can choose from $100,000 up to $1.5 million of cover.
- Between 46 to 55 years old, you can take out $100,000 to $1 million of coverage.
- If you are 56 to 65, you can apply for between $100,000 and $500,000 cover.
You can also enjoy greater protection from your Allianz life cover by bundling your policy with other living insurances. For example, Allianz critical illness insurance will pay a benefit if you suffer from one of the illness events detailed in your policy, and total and permanent disability cover pays out if you are unable to work because of illness or injury.