All the finder Awards 2018 winners
These are 2018's best credit cards, home loans, bank accounts, insurance offers, mobile plans and innovations.
Australia's biggest comparison site finder.com.au has revealed the winners of its 2018 finder Awards at a gala event in Sydney.
Big winners on the night included Tic:Toc, which took home three prizes, and ANZ, which scored two gongs in the highly competitive credit card category.
The awards, hosted by comedian Adam Spencer, identified the best products across 20 categories, analysing thousands of offers to find the top 2018 deals for consumers. Alongside this, finder continued its Innovation Awards, identifying the innovations that will make life easier for all Australians.
"These innovations are great news for consumers and I hope they inspire more Australians to find better," finder.com.au chief marketing officer Malini Sietaram said.
Here are the winners across all the categories. Click on the links to see who was a finalist in that category and what the judges thought:
- Best Frequent Flyer Card: ANZ Frequent Flyer Black
- Best Rewards Card: ANZ Rewards Platinum
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Card: St.George/Bank of Melbourne/Bank SA Vertigo Platinum Card
- Best Low Rate Credit Card: Northern Inland Credit Union Low Rate Visa Credit Card
- Best No Annual Fee Credit Card: Northern Inland Credit Union Low Rate Visa Credit Card
- Best Owner Occupier Home Loan - Variable: Tic:Toc Live in Loan Variable Rate - Principal & Interest
- Best Owner Occupier Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed: Bank Of Queensland Home Loan Privileges Package - 3 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier $150,000+ Discount, P&I)
- Best Investor Home Loan - P&I - Variable: Tic:Toc Invest Loan Variable Rate Home Loan - Principal & Interest
- Best Savings Account: ME Online Savings Account
- Best Transaction Account: ING Orange Everyday
- Best Travel Insurance – Value: Tick Travel Insurance – Standard
- Best Travel Insurance – Comprehensive: Budget Direct – Comprehensive
- Best Prepaid SIM: Kogan Mobile Extra Large 30 Day Prepaid Plan
- Best Postpaid Month-to-Month SIM: Moose Mobile $39 Plan
- Best NBN 50 Plan (50/20): Flip TV NBN Unlimited Fast 50/20 Mbps 18 Month
- Best Health Insurance – Value: Health.com.au - Entry Hospital $500 excess with Basic Extras 65
- Best Health Insurance – Comprehensive: Phoenix Health Fund Limited - Top Hospital $500 Excess & Top Extras
- Best Car Loan: Holiday Coast Credit Union New Vehicle Variable
- Best Car Insurance – Value: 1300 Insurance
- Best Car Insurance – Comprehensive: Hume Bank
- Best Banking Innovation: NPP
- Best Travel Innovation: Skyscanner
- Best Tech Innovation: Tic:Toc
- Best Online Shopping Innovation: HelloCars
- Best Online Customer Service: iM CUA
- Most Innovative Team/Person: Afterpay
- Best Personal Finance App: Finch