All inclusive week-long luxury Switzerland ski package from $3,555
The best week of your life is more affordable than you thought.
You can get more for your money with all-inclusive holiday packages. Much more in this case, with Club Med alpine escapes, in Villars-sur-Ollon Switzerland, going from $3,555 per person (from Perth), and running up to $3,740 per person (from Sydney), with travel dates during the ski season from December 2017 to April 2018.
That's the price of a luxurious all-inclusive week-long ski escape in the Swiss alps, including:
- Emirates return flights from Australia to Switzerland
- Accommodation at the luxurious Villars-sur-Ollon
- 6 days of lift tickets
- Group lessons for any level of skier and snowboarder
- Gourmet dining at the Club Med resort and all-day snacks
- A premium open bar
- Childcare programs for kids age 4 to 17
- Apres-ski activities of all kinds
How much you're saving
This Club Med package is stunning value for money.
- Flights - $1,500: If you hunt well, play your cards right and get quite lucky, you might be able to pick up a ski season Emirates flight from Sydney to Geneva for as little as $1,500.
- Accommodation - $2,000: A week at this Club Med resort typically goes from $1,909 per person. Some of the cheapest budget hotels in Villars-sur-Ollon will still set you back over $1,000 for a week.
- Lift tickets - Adult peak season tickets at Villars-Gryon go for CHF54 a day (Swiss Francs), while Diablerets-Meilleret-Isenau tickets are CHF64 a day. 6 days of tickets at Villars-Gryon alone will be CHF324. That's over AU$420 for Villars-Gryon alone, while this package includes 6 days of tickets for both resorts.
Even by the most conservative estimates, this package is about the same price as hotels and flights alone. Factor in the lift tickets, all meals, airport transfers, lessons, childcare, open bar and the many activities included, and your savings are well in the thousands.Make your bookings at Club Med while you can. This is a limited offer, only available if you book by October 13. It's safe to say you're not going to find a higher quality or better value ski week in the Swiss alps than this.
- From Sydney - $3,740 pp
- From Melbourne - $3,727 pp
- From Adelaide - $3,677 pp
- From Perth - $3,555 pp
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes