All-inclusive flights to Madrid from $985 on Qatar
Departures from Perth from September through to March 2018.
It's been a while since we've seen a bargain European sale from Qatar Airways but the luxury 5-star carrier has come up with the goods for those seeking a late-year break. Right now it has fares to Madrid from $985 return when flying from Perth.
These fares are available for various flights between September 2017 and March 2018, though they sadly don't include that hot peak period between 14 December and 14 January.
Sample dates you can fly include: 25 September to 9 October, 1-14 October, 15-28 October, 22-30 October, 2-16 November, 6-18 November, 18-30 November, 28 November to 13 December, 15-30 January 2018 and 3-17 February 2018.
As Qatar Airways is an all-inclusive carrier, checked-in luggage and in-flight meals and entertainment are included in the fare price.
These flights were found on Fly4Free but can be booked at this hot prices from I Want That Flight.
The lowest prices for Madrid fares from other Australian hubs include:
- Sydney to Madrid from $968 travelling September-October on Air China
- Melbourne to Madrid from $1,044 travelling May-June on Air China and Lufthansa
Book: You can search for and book the cheapest flights to Madrid through I Want That Flight
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return