All-inclusive cheap flights to China $309 return
Discover southeast China on luxury carrier Hainan Airlines.
The southern terminus of the Grand Canal, Hangzhou in China is a thriving city surrounded by nature.
Its West Lake (pictured) offers panoramic views of the city and the rolling hills beyond and you can experience it all for yourself with $309 return flights as part of Hainan Airlines' latest sale.
A constant player when it comes to cheap fares to China, it's a rare event that Hainan Airlines takes you to Hangzhou, often sporting discounted flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Changsha and Shenzhen instead.
Flights departing Sydney start at $309 return. Fares from Melbourne are on offer from $347 return.
You'll have to travel in June for these fares, so it's a bit of a last-minute affair, but one well worth it for this price tag - especially as tickets are only available until sold out.
These flights were advertised on Secret Flying, and can be booked through I Want That Flight.
Hainan Airlines is a full-service carrier, meaning checked luggage, meals and entertainment are included.
- San Francisco flights – All of them under $823 return
- Fiji Airways shines with Los Angeles flights under $800 return
- Virgin Australia slashes prices on 70+ flights in its massive EOFY Happy Hour sale
- Flights to Raratonga drop to $269 with Air New Zealand
- Qantas EOFY sale: Australia-wide flights from $89