All-inclusive cheap flights to China $309 return
Discover southeast China on luxury carrier Hainan Airlines.
The southern terminus of the Grand Canal, Hangzhou in China is a thriving city surrounded by nature.
Its West Lake (pictured) offers panoramic views of the city and the rolling hills beyond and you can experience it all for yourself with $309 return flights as part of Hainan Airlines' latest sale.
A constant player when it comes to cheap fares to China, it's a rare event that Hainan Airlines takes you to Hangzhou, often sporting discounted flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Changsha and Shenzhen instead.
Flights departing Sydney start at $309 return. Fares from Melbourne are on offer from $347 return.
You'll have to travel in June for these fares, so it's a bit of a last-minute affair, but one well worth it for this price tag - especially as tickets are only available until sold out.
These flights were advertised on Secret Flying, and can be booked through I Want That Flight.
Hainan Airlines is a full-service carrier, meaning checked luggage, meals and entertainment are included.
- Cheap Los Angeles flights are happening right now. Get there from $772 return
- Too true: You can fly to Vanuatu and back from $443 return
- Peak-season flights to Hong Kong from $561 return on Cathay Pacific
- Flight war: Air New Zealand takes flights to California down to $859 return
- Jetstar’s Christmas sale has network-wide flights from $37