Want to buy anything from electronics to jewellery, apparel, automotive products, entertainment appliances and much more? AliExpress has got you covered plus you can get these products at a discount with promo codes.
AliExpress is one of the most popular online stores and this is because their services are accessible worldwide. Whether you want to buy items from Australia and ship them to Africa or vice versa, AliExpress make it happen. Despite having so many product categories, they still manage to maintain quality and offer good customer service.
AliExpress can be likened to an online supermarket because they have practically anything you might need from hardware to wedding supplies.
AliExpress coupon codes and discount vouchers for September 2018
Curious about an AliExpress review or have some questions?
Top items from AliExpress
Sports & Fitness
Phones and Accessories
Health & Beauty
Toys, Kids & Baby
Home and Garden
About AliExpress and its history
AliExpress was founded and is managed by Alibaba, a company that operates online, manages bulk orders, and has been in existence since 1999. One of the things you will notice about AliExpress is that they have one of the widest product ranges online. If you haven't already cottoned on, this is not your average online store, as AliExpress sells pretty much everything you could want, whether it’s automobiles, shoes, clothing, electronics, computer software and hardware, or wedding supplies. The world, as they say, is your oyster.
In total, AliExpress has more than 44 industries covered with its products range. You can buy and have your AliExpress orders delivered anywhere in Australia by using finder.com.au's coupon codes and discount vouchers.
Pros and cons of AliExpress
- Seller guarantees: AliExpress works with different sellers and they offer a seller guarantee that all orders will be delivered. Those that are not delivered will be subject to a full refund.
- International delivery: AliExpress is not an Australian based company, but as part of its international delivery options, you can purchase products online and have them delivered to your doorstep in Australia.
- Buyer protection: The merchant's refund policy is all about protecting the buyer from cheap products and fraudsters. You can return items or get a refund if your order is not delivered.
- Product variety: This store has a diverse amount of products, giving you choice like none other.
- Delayed deliveries: Your order may take between 15 and 45 days before it can be delivered. This is especially if you choose to go with the free shipping option.
- Shipping rates: Shipping can be quite expensive as this is handled by international courier service providers that charge by weight and dimension.
Shipping guide for AliExpress
AliExpress offers various shipping avenues. As it is a China-based company, all items are shipped from China. You can choose to use China Post Airmail which offers free shipping. However, this means that items can take quite a long time to be delivered, which means it could take up to 45 days to receive your item. For speedier delivery, you can opt to have your item posted via international couriers such as EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS and TNT for a fee.
This shipping costs will vary depending on the courier service used, but you will be able to access your goods much faster with international couriers.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for AliExpress
AliExpress seeks to ensure that all orders sent through their site are satisfactory to the customer. You can therefore return products that are of poor quality or are not as described. However, you will need to do this before confirming your order as received or before the order confirmation time-frame. AliExpress offers to send a full refund under these circumstances.
Some sellers may offer a longer protection. If this is the case, you can ask for a refund 15 days after your order is completed. Additionally, you can request a full refund on your purchase if your order is not delivered within 60 days.