Alert: These insanely cheap Asia holiday packages are on sale from $489
No matter how many times you've been, there's always something new to see in Asia. The beaches and night markets of Phuket, the endless dining options in Ho Chi Minh City and the shopping frenzy that is Singapore, there's something for every kind of traveller.
To help you get there on the cheap, Flight Centre has put together some bargain packages that it will be tough to say no to. We're talking about return airfare and 3 nights accommodation from $489 per person twin share.
Flights take off from Perth, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne with Scoot, and travel is available between 1 February and 31 March 2020, 1 May and 15 June, or 15 July and 15 September.
Keen to bliss out in Bangkok? Check out this deal for three nights at the 3-star Ibis Bangkok Sathorn. Based in one of the most popular neighbourhoods for visitors, you'll find a great mix of high-class restaurants and street vendors within walking distance. You can snag this package for $489 flying from Perth, $509 from Gold Coast and $529 from Sydney or Melbourne.
Other highlights of the sale include:
- 3 nights at the 3-star Ben Thanh Boutique Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City with breakfast from $499
- 3 nights at the 4-star Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur in a Superior Room with daily buffet breakfast from $509
- 5 nights at the 4-star Maison At C Boutique Hotel and Spa in Bali with daily breakfast from $619
Head straight to Flight Centre online to book your insanely cheap Asian holiday. You've got to get in quick though, as this Scoot holiday sale is only available until 9 November.
How good are these Scoot packages?
- Price: Good. When breaking down the separate costs of a long weekend in February, using the cheapest package from Perth, flights alone are on sale from $421 return direct with Scoot. If you tack on 3 nights at the hotel, you're looking at paying at least $179. That's a total of $510.50 saving you $21.50 per person.
- Airline: Good. Scoot is a budget airline and all fares are seat only. Any checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment will cost extra.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Singapore which could be as short as 1 hour 35 minutes or as long as 11 hours depending on the date. The good news is, you can get out and explore the city or just spend time in the World’s Best Airport.
- Weather: Great. You've got a fair chunk of the year to work with, making it easy to plan leave and work around those pesky rainy seasons. Consult our Best Time guide for help.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?