Airtasker discount codes and promos April 2021
Outsource tasks hassle-free and get the job done quickly with Australian task marketplace Airtasker.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Airtasker discount codes and promos
About Airtasker Coupon Codes
Airtasker is an Australian startup that allows people and businesses to outsource jobs and tasks to registered freelance workers. It matches up people who want jobs done with people who are able to earn extra money doing those jobs. Tasks range from car washing, website design and furniture installation to almost anything else you can imagine hiring someone to help out with.
What services can I get from Airtasker?
You can order a wide variety of services from Airtasker. Tasks can be outsourced locally or online. Here are a few examples:
- Tradespeople – Whether you need a handyman for some household jobs, or have a serious need for a trades professional, you can use Airtasker to find someone to assemble your furniture, install lighting or fix a leaky tap.
- Marketing and design. Keeping up the digital side of your business or project is essential, but if you’re not a content or graphics wiz it can be challenging. Airtasker offers a wide selection of professional and amateur graphic designers, copywriters and content creators ready to work.
- Home and garden. Maybe you need some help with a one-off job or are looking for a regular helping hand around the house or garden. Airtaskers lets you find verified, trusted people to make your life that little bit easier.
- Delivery and removals. If you’re moving house or need to transport something bulky from “a-to-b” an extra pair of hands or two can help you get the job done quickly.
- Fun and quirky. This section might just as easily be called "miscellaneous" and is where you can find a weird and wonderful mix of people willing to line up for you in a queue, entertain you at your next function, or help sort out and categorise your iTunes.
- Event and photography. Find the perfect person to help you plan, cater or record your event.
- Computer, IT and web. Get help to develop your website, install your internet, and manage your Apple, Microsoft, Facebook or Google products.
- Business, admin and personal assistance. Be more productive, more efficient and have more free time with a remote personal assistant, a market research team or a data guru.
Airtasker Review | Pros and cons
- Free to list. It’s free to post a task and to receive offers from taskers.
- No obligation to hire. If you post a job and don’t receive an offer you're interested in, you have no obligation to hire.
- Secure cash-free payments. Payments are held securely by Airtasker until you confirm that the task has been completed to your satisfaction.
- Verified reviews. Read verified reviews before you decide on a tasker to take on your job.
- Insurance included. Taskers and job posters are covered by insurance which is included in the 15job service fee.
- Get guidance. If you’re new to the concept of outsourcing jobs online, you can use Airtasker’s wealth of resources such as price guides to get you going.
- Free app. Manage your tasks and communicate with others on the network with the free mobile app.
- 15% service fee for workers -The fee is deducted from the agreed job price, and is paid automatically from the worker’s account.
How does Airtasker work?
Airtasker works as an online marketplace. Job posters advertise a job or task that needs doing to registered Airtasker workers. Job seekers can browse posts and offer a price.
Job posters then view the quotes and profiles of the workers, agree on a price and timeline and make a secure payment to the Airtasker Trust Account. When the task is completed satisfactorily the payment is made to the worker.
What payment methods does Airtasker accept?
What is the Airtasker policy on an unsatisfactory task?
Once the price and job terms have been agreed on the contract between worker and job poster becomes legally binding. If the terms of the agreement are not met, then Airtasker will withhold payment to the worker and may suspend or cancel the worker's account. If there is no dispute, Airtasker will refund the money into the job poster’s account.
More guides on Finder
How to start a delivery business
The skills, equipment and legal documents needed to start a delivery business.
How to start an auto mechanic business
How to start an Auto Mechanic Business from scratch, from the equipment, licences to the skills you’ll need.
How to start a technical support business
Before you start a tech support business, there are a few topics you need to consider.
How to start an arborist business
Are you ready to take the plunge and open your own arborist business? Find out how to do it here.
How to start a fridge repair business
What you need to know about starting a fridge repair business in Australia.
How to start a pet sitting business
Do you love working with animals? Find out how to start your pet sitting business.
Hog’s Breath delivery in Australia
A guide to your next Hog’s Breath delivery, including vouchers and offers to save even more.
Urban Company review
Urban Company offers a quick and convenient way to book home service jobs in Sydney.
Oneflare helps get jobs done by connecting the right people online.
Stylerunner promo codes and coupons April 2021 | Get 60% off
Stylerunner has a great range that just isn’t found in other stores. Affordable pricing and great products are here! Enjoy.
Ask an Expert