Use promo codes to get a great, discounted rate and cheap Airport Parking offers.
AirportParking helps you to find all the best parking options in the closest, most affordable off-airport lots at the airport you are flying out of. They give you the complete rundown of the price of parking at the lot, the time it will take you to get from the lot to the terminal, the shuttle pick-up times, and other services offered.
Choose from any of the Australian airports and receive competitive rates and the convenience of secure parking. You can also enjoy valet parking and 24 hour surveillance as well.
Cheap Airport Parking offers, promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2018
|Book Brisbane Airport outdoor parking from $7 per day||Based on 14 days of parking.||
|Compare airport parking rates at 13 airports across Australia and New Zealand||Find the lowest price at various airport parking providers in Australia and New Zealand with Airport Parking.||
|Book Adelaide airport parking from $10 per day||Per-day rate based on 14 days of parking.||
|Perth Airport outdoor parking from $12 per day||Per-day rate based on 14 days of parking.||
|Secure Sydney airport indoor parking from $17 per day||Daily rate based on 14 days of parking.||
Where are the Airport Parking locations?
Pros and cons of Airport Parking
- You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before you are set to check in. You may call or email to cancel your reservation, or cancel it online; AirportParking is easy to reach.
- Once you reserve your spot at your chosen airport, your spot is 100% guaranteed unless, of course, you cancel or simply do not show up. Your parking spot is secured for your car, and only your car
- AirportParking has a list of major Australian airports at which to find the best parking. This means that no matter where you are flying from, you can find the most accessible, most affordable airport lots.
- All purchases are completely secure as verified by GeoTrust so you don’t have to worry about giving out your credit card number over the internet.
- If your flight is delayed and gets in later than the check out time you had specified, the amount due when you check out may change because of this unforeseeable circumstance.
How to make an AirportParking reservation
Once you have made a reservation with AirportParking, you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours from purchase. If you do not receive this email, contact AirportParking immediately. When you confirm your reservation, your information is transmitted to the lot that you have selected so that they are ready for you when you arrive.
You are required to print off your reservation email and bring it with you when you check your car into the lot as proof of purchase. AirportParking will take a small deposit to guarantee your spot upon purchase, which is deducted from the total amount due when you check out.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with AirportParking
AirportParking allows you to cancel, or change, your reservation up to 24 hours before you are slated to arrive at the selected lot. If you cancel your reservation within this timeframe, you will be refunded the full amount of the deposit that you were charged upon reserving your spot.
If you do not cancel your reservation within this time, you will not have the amount of the deposit credited back to you. If your check out time varies, it will not affect the amount of the deposit you previously paid. The total will simply be recalculated based on when you get back if there was a flight, or any other kind of, delay.
About AirportParking and its history
AirportParking was created to take the guesswork out of navigating the often expensive world of parking at major airports. They employ a research team dedicated to collecting and updating authentic and accurate information about over 500 parking lots off the most major airports in the US. They are committed to providing savings, convenience, and confidence, and guarantee you a spot so that you can rest easy when it comes leaving your car before you head out on your trip.
Because the company partners with the corporations that own the lots, they get the most exclusive discounts on parking. They also partner with select airfare websites to continue with AirportParking’s value of finding the best for the least amount of money.