Enjoy New Caledonia flights from $199 for kids with Aircalin
After the perfect school holiday plans this April?
School holiday boredom is a thing of the past thanks to Aircalin. Forget driving to dance and basketball classes or having to turn the computer off at the power point, because you and the kids could be enjoying the pristine waters of New Caledonia.
Before you book any international travel, be sure to check Smartraveller for the latest recommendations by the Australian government to your destination.
So how does all this work exactly? Well, kids under the age of 12 fly from $199 return (including taxes) when purchasing an adult ticket – airfares must be booked in the same transaction. Parents and caregivers, you guys can take off from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to Noumea from $579 return.
You'll be in New Caledonia faster than a flight from Perth to Sydney. The flight is less than three hours all up, so you'll be laying the towels down on the beach before you know it.
The best part is you can travel any time between now and 31 July 2020. Blackout periods do apply and if you want to lock in fares for the upcoming autumn holidays we recommend getting in as quick as you can because they won't last.
It will be activity galore with kayaking in the Blue River Park, snorkelling in the beautiful waters of Green Island, biking through the Deva Domain national reserve or exploring the Promenade Pierre-Vernier via electronic scooter.
Although this sale is available until 13 March 2020, school holiday dates are going to fly off the shelves.
What are you waiting for? Drop everything and head to Skyscanner now to lock in the trip of a lifetime.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. These kids' airfares are saving you big as there usually isn't a distinction between child and adult fares. For a full-price adult ticket, you could be paying upwards of $750 return, so the savings work out both ways.
- Airline: Great. Aircalin is a full-service carrier so checked-baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Travel time: Great. Get to your holiday faster with direct flights from Australia.
- Weather: Good. If you're after the best weather New Caledonia has to offer, we recommend booking as close to the summer months as you can. Heading over in early March will get you the warmest temperatures.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do