Make your next getaway unforgettable by staying in a treehouse with Airbnb.
If you’re looking to take your next holiday to new heights – literally – take a look at Airbnb’s collection of treehouse accommodations.
Stay in the boughs of everything from a eucalyptus to a teakwood tree, and fall asleep to the natural soundtrack provided by the ocean, rainforest or mountains surroundings.
|Refer a friend and get $25 Airbnb credit||Give a friend $50 toward their first stay and get $25 credit for yourself toward a future booking.||
We-Ha Luxury Treehouse from Airbnb
- Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
- The We-Ha Luxury Treehouse looks like a little lantern amidst the trees. This bolthole is plush, coming equipped with its own swimming pool overlooking the forest, a terrace with luxury furniture and a bespoke bathroom with a monsoon shower and bathtub. What’s more, the treehouse is located within a wellness resort with its own spa and onsite restaurant.
Tamarind Cottage Treehouse from Airbnb
- Location: Luang Nuea, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- The Tamarind Cottage Treehouses are built high in the boughs of teakwood trees at the edge of a small village with just 400 residents.
- Their location gives you a taste of local life. On the doorstep there’s a Buddhist temple, a local school and a viewpoint where the villagers gather to watch the sunset.
Raglan Treehouse in the Woods from Airbnb
- Location: Raglan, Waikato, New Zealand
- Raglan Treehouse in the Woods was created to help visitors re-charge. It’s built between the trunks of age-old pine trees and it looks directly out over the ocean.
- There’s a gas cooker and a barbecue on the terrace, where you can also sit and watch glorious sunsets. As there is no electricity, nights are spent in the soft glow of LED lights.
Hars Garden Treehouse from Airbnb
- Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- This stilted treehouse is made from wood and bamboo and surrounded by rice paddies. A Bali bed, bean bags and a small terrace where you can watch the sunset make this a really mellow place to stay.
- An organic breakfast made with ingredients from the owners’ vegetable garden is included in the price of the stay. Plus, the town of Ubud with its craft shops, cafes and restaurants is just a ten-minute drive away.
Magical Luxury Vintage Treehouse from Airbnb
- Location: South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali
- Cocooned by mango trees, this top-of-the-range treehouse is made from shipwreck timber.
- There are two levels with a roomy bed and a viewing terrace on the top floor while downstairs you’ll find a cosy living space.
- When you stay here you can take advantage of the resort’s pool, restaurant and bar, plus the beach is a five-minute drive away
Jungle Treehouse from Airbnb
- Location: Cape Tribulation, Queensland, Australia
- The Jungle Treehouse was created to help visitors get off the grid. The wooden space comes with a basic kitchen, a composting toilet, an outdoor shower, and some basic electricity. Finishing touches include a hammock.
- The real USP here is the location. The treehouse is surrounded by rainforest and walking trails. In the right season, there’s a swimming hole to splash about in, too.
The Enchanted Treehouse at Koalaville from Airbnb
- Location: Bridgewater, South Australia, Australia
- The Enchanted Treehouse at Koalaville perches in the branches of a eucalyptus tree.
- You have to climb a spiral staircase to get inside. Once there you’ll find fairy lights, cloud-shaped cushions and jugs of flowers. There’s a terrace at the front of the pint-sized property where you sip wine at sunset and watch the local koalas and possums playing in the trees nearby.
Rustic Hinterland Treehouse Retreat from Airbnb
- Location: Gold Coast City, Queensland/Australia
- A sturdy wooden ladder leads up to the Rustic Hinterland Treehouse Retreat, 20 minutes from the Gold Coast’s top attractions. The property is fronted by a wooden terrace that looks out over 111 acres of green space where wallabies are often spotted.
- The house has a modern bedroom and a separate bathroom. When you stay here you can also take a dip in the resort’s swimming pool or play a few matches on the tennis court.
Treehouse in the Blue Mountains from Airbnb
- Location: Blackheath, New South Wales/Australia
- Treehouse in the Blue Mountains is a traditional two-level cabin with a stilted deck. It’s quaint inside with a wooden bookcase, plump sofa and cosy kitchen downstairs and a loft-style bedroom upstairs.
- The location is the big draw here, though. It’s got the Blue Gum Forest walk on its doorstep and it’s close to the pulse-quickening Anvil and Pulpit Rock lookouts of the Blue Mountains.
Treehouse Blue Mountains from Airbnb
- Location: Bilpin, New South Wales/Australia
- There’s no mistaking that the Treehouse Blue Mountains is in fact a treehouse. The trunk of the tree in which this place is built rises up through its centre and the branches spread out across the ceiling like the ribs of an umbrella. Finishing touches in this high-spec escape include a whirlpool bath and telescope to watch the stars.
Crystal Creek Treehouse from Airbnb
- Location: Upper Crystal Creek, New South Wales/Australia
- Crystal Creek Treehouse is swaddled in rainforest close to the murmuring waters of Crystal Creek and it serves up grandstand views of the surrounding area from its runaround balcony. There’s almost as much nature inside this place as out. Floors, walls, the bed frame, kitchen cupboards and even the surrounds of the bath and bathroom washbasin are all made from wood.