This AirAsia sale is taking up to 30% off its airfares
Discover the Handara gate or the Phi Phi Islands.
You can fly on the cheapest legs by departing from Perth to Lombok from $135 or head to Kuala Lumpur from Perth starting from $161 one way.
Pack your suitcases for travel between March and September 2020.
We couldn't leave these fares out either:
- Perth to Denpasar from $142 one way
- Melbourne (Avalon) to Kuala Lumpur from $206 one way
- Sydney to Kuala Lumpur from $226 one way
- Brisbane to Bangkok from $226 one way
If you're stuck on itinerary we recommend checking out the Sri Mahamariamman Temple in Kuala Lumpur, take a forest swing in Bali or visit the Temple of Dawn in Thailand.
This sale won't be around forever. You've got until midnight 23 February 2020, unless sold out prior.
Why wait? Head over to Skyscanner to lock in your next adventure.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. It's not the first time we've seen AirAsia drop its pricing, with a previous flash sale discounting airfares to $109 one way. These flights are more expensive but they do give you the option to fly between February and September.
- Airline: Good. AirAsia is a low cost airline. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are not included in your airfares, but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Good. You won't have to worry about connection times because this sale has direct flights to Asia.
- Weather: Good. We recommend heading to Thailand in April to May. You'll find that the crowds are at a low due to off-peak periods and it's the start of the dry season.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details