AirAsia sale: Take off on $447 return flights to India
Fly from four Australian cities to Delhi for under $500 return.
This is on journeys from Melbourne, although trips from Perth, Sydney and Gold Coast are also on sale - and all for under $500 return.
- Melbourne to Delhi - from $447 return
- Perth to Delhi - from $450 return
- Sydney to Delhi - from $451 return
- Gold Coast to Delhi - from $493 return
Travel is on select dates between November 2017 and May 2018 with exclusion dates in December over the Christmas holiday period. For India, this is an exceptional period to travel as the monsoon season ends in October giving way to warm and clear days. As it's peak, you can expect these seats to fill up fairly quickly and for tourist attractions in the area to remain quite busy throughout this dry period. To avoid the worst of the crowds, choose to travel during November or from March onward.
As far as fares to India go on this budget airline, you're looking at some of the cheapest flights you can get with the last notable AirAsia sale taking off to Delhi from $436 return. While these are slightly more expensive, they are for a optimal travel period which could make all the difference.
These fares aren't part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
To book: Flights can be booked through Skyscanner through the search browser below.
Search for flights to Delhi, India
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale