AirAsia sale: Get flights to Cambodia from $214 one way
Grab your AirAsia flight deals to Siem Reap here.
Right now you can find some cheap flights to Siem Reap, Cambodia, for the period of August to November 2017. Flights are with AirAsia, so remember to travel light or plan for an extra luggage fee on top of the base price.
Some of these flights are available for dates mostly during wet season, which is from April to September, though if you tweak your dates to fly closer to October and November you can find a better balance of clear weather and lower prices before the peak dry season arrives.
It usually costs a bit more to fly to Siem Reap, nearer to Angkor Wat and many of the other best attractions, than to the capital of Phnom Penh, and it generally doesn't go on sale as often.
AirAsia is typically one of the cheapest ways to get there, and it loves its flash sales. You can occasionally find prices dropping below $300 return by hanging around for a limited offer. But for last-minute trips these are still exceptional prices to the city.
- Perth to Siem Reap - from $214 one way
- Sydney to Siem Reap - from $259 one way
- Gold Coast to Siem Reap - from $297 one way
- Melbourne to Siem Reap - from $297 one way
- Adelaide to Siem Reap - from $298 one way
- Hobart to Siem Reap - from $420 one way
- Bookings: Book online at I Want That Flight.
Flights are on sale until 13 August unless sold out prior.
- Qantas has dropped a global sale and flights start from just $229
- Now’s the time to catch flights to Asia with Scoot fares from just $139
- The Tigerair Australia Day sale has landed! Get away from $40.95
- This AirAsia sale has flights to Asia from $191 return
- Qantas launches direct Sydney-Fiji flights with fares from $269
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes