AirAsia sale: Get flights to Cambodia from $214 one way
Grab your AirAsia flight deals to Siem Reap here.
Right now you can find some cheap flights to Siem Reap, Cambodia, for the period of August to November 2017. Flights are with AirAsia, so remember to travel light or plan for an extra luggage fee on top of the base price.
Some of these flights are available for dates mostly during wet season, which is from April to September, though if you tweak your dates to fly closer to October and November you can find a better balance of clear weather and lower prices before the peak dry season arrives.
It usually costs a bit more to fly to Siem Reap, nearer to Angkor Wat and many of the other best attractions, than to the capital of Phnom Penh, and it generally doesn't go on sale as often.
AirAsia is typically one of the cheapest ways to get there, and it loves its flash sales. You can occasionally find prices dropping below $300 return by hanging around for a limited offer. But for last-minute trips these are still exceptional prices to the city.
- Perth to Siem Reap - from $214 one way
- Sydney to Siem Reap - from $259 one way
- Gold Coast to Siem Reap - from $297 one way
- Melbourne to Siem Reap - from $297 one way
- Adelaide to Siem Reap - from $298 one way
- Hobart to Siem Reap - from $420 one way
- Bookings: Book online at I Want That Flight.
Flights are on sale until 13 August unless sold out prior.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes