AirAsia sale discounts flights by up to 50%
Pay up to half price on Asia flights from September 2017 to February 2018.
Named the Up To 50 Percent Off! sale, select AirAsia routes have just been given the ultimate slash with 20%, 30% and 50% off fares to popular Asian cities.
Sale flights are for travel from 5 September 2017 all the way through to 8 February 2018, giving you a wide breath of dates to play with. Blackout periods apply around the school and Christmas holiday periods and this discount isn't available on premium flex and value packs but are available on premium flatbed and pick-a-seat fares, so luxurious extras are that much more affordable.
The AirAsia website is vague as to which routes and discounts are available, so we did some digging and found these steals up for grabs to give you an idea of what you can snap up:
- Darwin to Bali from $119 (50% off)
- Sydney to Mumbai from $348.40 (20% off)
- Sydney to Bali from $294 (20% off)
- Sydney to Kuala Lumpur from $176.50 (50% off)
- Sydney to Cebu from $322 (20% off)
- Sydney to Hanoi from $311.60 (20% off)
- Sydney to Singapore from 257.20 (20% off)
- Darwin to Kuala Lumpur from $205 (20% off)
- Gold Coast to Manila from $325.40 (20% off)
- Gold Coast to Colombo from $319 (20% off)
- Perth to Singapore from $191.40 (20% off)
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur from $150.80 (30% off)
- Perth to Bali from $145.20 (30% off)
These prices are for one-way trips only, though if you book through I Want That Flight they come up cheaper as returns. For example, Darwin to Bali from 5-11 September is $188 (as opposed to $238 if booked as two single flights).
Book: You can browse for and and book the latest AirAsia sale fares on I Want That Flight.
Book by: The AirAsia Up To 50% Off sale ends 21 May 2017 unless sold out prior.