AirAsia is offering Aussies 20% off all destinations
AirAsia frequent flyers will also earn 2x points.
Low-cost carrier AirAsia has launched a week-long sale, with 20% savings on base fares for flight across its entire network.
Travel is available between 18 July 2016 - 24 November 2016.
However, the sale does not apply to fares booked during peak periods 9-19 September 2016 and 24 September - 11 October 2016.
The 20% discount will automatically be applied before purchase when booking through AirAsia's website.
In conjunction with the promotion - which concludes 2am 18 July - AirAsia BIG loyalty members will earn double points when booking discounted fares.
The points will be awarded four weeks after the sale concludes.
While the sale moderately cuts the cost of already-cheap base fares (for example a one-way flight between Sydney and Bali in August will set you back $203 instead of $231) it greatly reduces the cost of premium bookings, potentially saving hundreds of dollars.
You can also bag a bargain by searching the latest AirAsia promotion codes and sales.
Latest news headlines
- Virgin Australia drops HUGE sale with $49 flights one-way
- Jetstar sale: $109 flights to Bali, $169 flights to Phuket
- Epic $29 Jetstar sale has landed + $109 international flights
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- Get $29 flights in Jetstar’s first Friday Fare Frenzy of 2022