AirAsia is offering Aussies 20% off all destinations
AirAsia frequent flyers will also earn 2x points.
Low-cost carrier AirAsia has launched a week-long sale, with 20% savings on base fares for flight across its entire network.
Travel is available between 18 July 2016 - 24 November 2016.
However, the sale does not apply to fares booked during peak periods 9-19 September 2016 and 24 September - 11 October 2016.
The 20% discount will automatically be applied before purchase when booking through AirAsia's website.
In conjunction with the promotion - which concludes 2am 18 July - AirAsia BIG loyalty members will earn double points when booking discounted fares.
The points will be awarded four weeks after the sale concludes.
While the sale moderately cuts the cost of already-cheap base fares (for example a one-way flight between Sydney and Bali in August will set you back $203 instead of $231) it greatly reduces the cost of premium bookings, potentially saving hundreds of dollars.
You can also bag a bargain by searching the latest AirAsia promotion codes and sales.
Latest news headlines
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop