AirAsia has $467 return flights to Maldives to snap up right now
With its clear waters and soft sands, Maldives is an island paradise. Have you been yet?
There's everything to love about Maldives; from its paradise-like atmosphere to its budget airline fares. Yes, budget airline fares.
With AirAsia flying to the coveted destination, getting to Maldives won't break the budget, especially when the sale airfares come rolling out. For example, this one.
It features flights for under $560 return from major Australian cities, with the cheapest being $467 return when you depart from Perth.
Depart from other cities and you'll looking at ticket costs of:
- $550 return from Melbourne
- $555 return from Sydney
- $555 return from Gold Coast
Couple that with a budget stay booked through hotels.finder.com.au and you'll be sitting pretty.
These flights are for travel between February and March 2018, which is the heat of peak season. The negative to this is the crowds, but the ultimate positive is the pristine weather conditions.
Book: Flights can be booked through I Want That Flight. They are on sale until 11 June 2017 unless sold out prior.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale