Flights to Asia from $109 with AirAsia’s flash sale
Need last minute Valentine's Day plans? AirAsia has got your back.
If Asia is your flavour then these last minute Valentine's Day plans are a must. AirAsia's flash sale means you could be flying out to Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Catch yourself on the cheapest flights taking off from Perth to Lombok from $109 and Perth to Bali from $129 one way.
So when can you pack your suitcases? You can fly between now and 30 September 2020. Specific dates may apply so keep this in mind when booking.
Other fares we think you'll love include:
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur from $148 one way
- Brisbane to Bangkok from $175 one way
- Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur from $179 one way
- Melbourne (Avalon) to Kuala Lumpur from $189 one way
- Sydney to Kuala Lumpur from $199 one way
If all you need now is a must-do itinerary then we've got you covered. We suggest popping by the monkey forest in Ubud, visiting the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, relaxing on the Island of Gili or stopping by the Grand Palace in Thailand.
You'll have to get in quickly as this sale will be gone before you know it! Fares will disappear midnight 14 February 2020, unless sold out prior.
Don't wait any longer, head to Skyscanner now to lock in your romantic getaway.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. We've previously seen AirAsia drop prices to $109 for its Boxing Day sale. So the prices in this offer align with those of one of the biggest shopping events of the year.
- Airline: Good. AirAsia is a low-cost airline. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are not included in your airfares, but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Get to your destination faster with direct flights from Australia.
- Weather: Great. We recommend heading to Thailand between April and May or Bali between April and June as the peak season will be over and you won't be stuck with the wet season.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?