Travel and save on flights to and from New Zealand, Australia and other hot destinations with the latest Air New Zealand sales and cheap flight deals.
Air New Zealand is New Zealand's national carrier and offers both cargo and air passenger services. Thinking of a trip to visit our neighbours? We here ya. That's why we've scoured the internet for the best flights with Air New Zealand. You don't even have to visit NZ on this carrier either, as they service flights to Australia, Asia, the south west Pacific, the UK and North America, too.
Air New Zealand was originally established in 1940 and within 20 years became jointly owned by both the New Zealand and Australian governments. Today, it is fully owned by New Zealand and is recognised worldwide for its excellent dedication to tourism, having won the Global Tourism Business Award in 2013. The carrier is currently a Star Alliance member. So if you collect points, you know which carrier you should be looking to for more benefits and rewards.
Air New Zealand sales and specials for May 2017
|Air New Zealand flight sale from $505 return||
Deal expires 29 Jun 2017
|Valid on select dates. Sample fare: Melbourne to Auckland from $505 return and Brisbane to Christchurch from $516 return.||
Last verified 16 May 2017
How do I use my Air New Zealand promo code?
How do I use my Air New Zealand promo code?
Please note: These instructions only apply to bookings made directly with Air New Zealand.
- Select a promo code and click on it to be redirected to the Air New Zealand website.
- Begin booking your flight.
- Make your selections by choosing your departure location, destination, travel dates, number of passengers, and type of ticket. Before clicking on ‘Search’, enter your promo code in the space provided and search for suitable tickets.
- Browse through the various flights available and select suitable outbound and inbound flights.
- View your itinerary.
- Provide your personal and passport details.
- Select a seat, purchase your ticket, and confirm your booking.
- Congratulations! You’ve just saved money on your purchase with Air New Zealand.
Where can I book Air New Zealand flights?
Pros and cons of Air New Zealand
- Competitive fares. Air New Zealand sales offers competitive fares to help you save money on your holiday.
- Partner airlines. Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance and has also partnered with Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Cathay Pacific, to give passengers access to a wider range of destinations.
- Range of travel services. The airline offers a range of travel services so you can book hotels, car rental, and much more.
- Limited routes. Air New Zealand has limited routes as it mostly focuses on South Pacific and Australian destinations. However, it does have partner airlines that service other parts of the world.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Air New Zealand
You can get various types of refunds from Air New Zealand, and it's important to keep in mind that the refunds policy may change depending on where you've booked your ticket. If booking direct, refunds are available for seat selection, extra bags, and flight cancellations. The airline requires you to fill out their refund request form (which can be conveniently found online) within 14 days of your flight in order for it to be processed. Refunds on selected seats are considered only if the airline has asked you to move from your prepaid seat and failed to provide a suitable alternative. Such refunds are processed within 30 days.
Prepaid extra baggage is only refundable if the airline doesn't carry the baggage or fails to deliver it. All refunds are subject to Air New Zealand's refunds policy. Should you have any questions about your refund or a possible refund, please contact Air New Zealand directly or the travel agency/website where you booked your ticket.
About Air New Zealand and its history
Air New Zealand is New Zealand’s national carrier and operates across 15 countries. The airline’s route focuses on the South Pacific region and Australasia, and services 27 locations domestically and 29 internationally. The airline, which was once owned by the New Zealand and Australian governments, is now fully owned by its host country and is a Star Alliance member.
Air New Zealand carries approximately 11.7 million passengers every year. Why not make it one more by booking yourself on an Air New Zealand getaway?