Get the lowest fares to New Zealand and more destinations with these Air New Zealand promo codes.
Getting to the land of the long white cloud in comfort has never been easier, thanks to the award-winning Air New Zealand.
The flagship carrier offers direct flights from Australia to New Zealand and connections to destinations like the USA, Canada, Argentina and the South Pacific Islands.
Latest Air New Zealand promo codes and sales
|Houston flights from $1,173 return||
|Valid for travel from January - September 2018. Sample fare is Melbourne-Houston.||
|Buenos Aires flights from $1,399 return||
|Valid on select dates. Sample fare departs from Sydney or Melbourne. T&C's apply.||
|Vancouver flights from $1,437||
|Valid for travel on select dates from 16 January - 19 September 2018. Sample fare is Melbourne-Vancouver.||
|Los Angeles flights from $983 return||
|Valid for travel from 17 January - 20 September 2018. Sample fare is Melbourne-Los Angeles.||
|San Francisco flights from $983 return||
|Valid for travel on select dates from January - August 2018. Sample fare is Melbourne-San Francisco.||
|Cook Islands flights from $299||
|Valid for travel on select dates from 19 January - 21 April 2018. Sample fare is Sydney-Rarotonga.||
Pros and cons of Air New Zealand
- Competitive fares. Air New Zealand sales offers competitive fares to help you save money on your holiday.
- Partner airlines. Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance and has also partnered with Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Cathay Pacific, to give passengers access to a wider range of destinations.
- Range of travel services. The airline offers a range of travel services so you can book hotels, car rental, and much more.
- Limited routes. Air New Zealand has limited routes as it mostly focuses on South Pacific and Australian destinations. However, it does have partner airlines that service other parts of the world.
- No online chat. While there is a toll-free support number, online chat isn't available to those booking fares online.
What's the difference between Air New Zealand economy, premium economy and business classes?
|What's included?||Economy Class||Premium Economy Class||Business Premier Class|
|Food and drink|
What is the Air New Zealand skycouch?
It's like getting a whole row to yourself, only better.
Air New Zealand's skycouch is an entire economy row to yourself with an additional footrest that folds up to create a flat bed where you can stretch out and rest more comfortably than if sitting upright. The arm rest next to the window in these seats is also adjustable for added comfort.
When fully reclined, the skycouch is 1.55 metres long.
Image: Air New Zealand
What's Air New Zealand's baggage allowance?
- Economy: One carry-on bag up to 7kg is included in your fare. Checked bags aren't included in the basic economy fare, but you can upgrade to Seat+Bag (or The Works to also include food and entertainment) to include this in your ticket.
- Premier Economy: Two carry-on bags up to 7kg each and two checked bags up to 23kg each are included in your fare.
- Business Premier: Two carry-on bags up to 7kg each and three checked bags up to 23kg each are included in your fare.
Does Air New Zealand offer online check-in?
Yes. You can check in online at Air New Zealand's website and print off your boarding pass. You can also use the Air NZ mobile app for an electronic boarding pass, however this may not be accepted on all flights due to transit requirements (i.e. destinations requiring a visa or proof of onward ticket). It's recommended to check directly with Air New Zealand whether your electronic boarding pass will be accepted.
Which airports does Air New Zealand fly to?
Air New Zealand flies to New Zealand, the South Pacific, USA, Canada and Argentina. Here's a list of all airports:
Is there an Air New Zealand frequent flyer program? Is AIr New Zealand part of Star Alliance?
Yes, Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance network, which also includes airlines like Air Canada, Air China, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines and United. Through these partner airlines, it allows connections to more than 1,330 destinations in 192 countries around the world.
Is Air New Zealand affiliated with Qantas?
No. Air New Zealand isn't a member of the same airline alliance as Qantas, which is part of oneworld. Air New Zealand's Australian partner airline is Virgin Australia.
Does Air New Zealand have Wi-Fi?
Not yet. Air New Zealand has announced it will offer in-flight Wi-Fi services from 2017, but it's yet to be rolled out across the network.
About Air New Zealand and its history
Air New Zealand is New Zealand’s national carrier and operates across 15 countries. The airline’s route focuses on the South Pacific region and Australasia, and services 27 locations domestically and 29 internationally. The airline, which was once owned by the New Zealand and Australian governments, is now fully owned by its host country and is a Star Alliance member.
Air New Zealand carries approximately 11.7 million passengers every year. Why not make it one more by booking yourself on an Air New Zealand getaway?