Air New Zealand slashes flights to the Cook Islands from $529 return
Your tropical island adventure starts here.
The cost of flights to the Cook Islands has taken a huge tumble courtesy of Air New Zealand and for a limited time, you can fly to Rarotonga from $529 return.
For that price, you can fly from Sydney but other cities aren't too far behind with fares from Melbourne to Rarotonga starting from $769 return and Brisbane from $804 return.
Travel is available for select dates between 8 November and 25 June excluding peak holiday periods.
These fares are for your seat and carry-on only but you can tack on any extras when you book.
Which should be soon as this sale ends on 9 October 2019.
To book: Search for your flights and book your seats through Skyscanner now before somebody beats you to it.
How good are these Air New Zealand fares?
- Price: Great. We've seen flights to the Cook Islands drop down to $499 return but for much more restrictive dates. Compared to full-service prices, you're definitely onto a good deal.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand was named the second best airline in the region at this year's Skytrax Airline Awards.
- Frequent flyer points: You can earn Air New Zealand Airpoints with your flights.
- Travel time: Good. Flights from Sydney are direct. Flights from Brisbane or Melbourne are via Sydney.
- Weather: Great. There's not really a bad time to visit the Cook Islands. However, if you can wait a few months, we'd suggest picking dates in either May or June. The islands will be at their driest and you'll have a moderate temperature of about 26°C to enjoy your days.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?