Air New Zealand slashes flights to Argentina from $751 return
Warning: savings of up to 30% off ahead.
Whether you're itching to dance the tango until dawn or gush over the impressive Iguazu Falls, now's the time to book your flights to Argentina because Air New Zealand has a sale that will save you more than a pretty penny.
The highly lauded airline has taken up to 30% off select fares to Argentina, with starting prices as low as $751 return.
This price is for select flights from Melbourne to Buenos Aires, departing from October to November 2019. A sample trip that we found through Skyscanner is for travel from 28 October - 8 November. It includes a stopover in Auckland and, compared to the next cheapest option of $1,094 return, is a staggering 30% cheaper in price.
Other starting fares include: Brisbane to Buenos Aires from $774 return, Gold Coast to Buenos Aires from $766 return and Sydney to Buenos Aires from $795 return.
All sale flights are for select dates between August and December 2019, though with the help of Skyscanner's price calendar you can easily see where the cheapest fares are.
These fares aren't part of a particular sale and are only available until sold out. Start searching for yours through Skyscanner now.
How good are these Air New Zealand Argentina fares?
- Price: Great. These are honestly the best priced fares we've ever seen on these flight routes. When on sale, they typically sit a lot closer to $1,100 return with Air New Zealand. They're also more than 50% less than the average Australian pays to fly to Argentina.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand was named the second best airline in Australia/Pacific at this year's Skytrax Airline Awards. It's also a full-service airline which means all checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are included with your plane ticket.
- Frequent Flyer Points: You can earn Air New Zealand Airpoints with your flights.
- Travel time: Good. While not the fastest flights of the day, they're not far off. For example, that $751 return Melbourne to Buenos Aires flight is just 1.5 hours longer than the fastest flight of the day. At $300+ less, we reckon that's worth your time.
- Weather: Great. Travel is available in late summer and spring, both of which are pleasant seasons for sightseeing around the country.
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals