Air New Zealand launches a massive network-wide sale boasting flights from $179
Flights to New Zealand, USA, Canada, South America, Cook Islands and Norfolk Island are now on sale.
It might be a good month until Christmas, but Air New Zealand has already dropped all the presents under our Christmas tree.
That's discounted flights across its entire network, starting with New Zealand flights from as low as $179 each way.
Where can we sign up?
It's all happening on the Air New Zealand website but only until midnight 13 November 2019.
Get in and you can hop over to Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington from $179 each way or all the way to Queenstown from $209 each way.
Searching for beaches? This airline has you covered with direct flights to Rarotonga from $392 each way (because why should you wait to get to that sun?) and $150 off return flights to Norfolk Island.
Further afield, the esteemed airline also has fares to Los Angeles and San Francisco from $899 return and Argentina from $999 return.
If that's not enough for you to say "lock me in, Eddie", then get this. You can nab an extra 10% off flights to the USA and Argentina with this code. It's only available until 9am on 13 November though, so lock that baby in and save that much more.
Eligible travel dates for this sale vary depending on your route but range from January through to September 2020.
Lock your flight in: Head to Air New Zealand now.
How good are these Air New Zealand fares?
- Price: Good. While we've seen Air New Zealand dig deeper into its pockets with Trans-Tasman fares from $168 and USA flights from $879 in the past, these are still some of the best bargains we've seen lately from the airline. If they work for you, jump on them as they likely won't return for quite some time.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is regarded as one of the best airlines in the Australia/Pacific area. Flights to New Zealand are seat-only; however, all other destinations include checked-luggage, meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: OK. While some New Zealand and Rarotonga flights are direct, most include a stopover in New Zealand. If you're headed to the USA, this might not be ideal as it adds to your travel time compared to direct services provided by rival airlines such as Qantas and Virgin Australia.
- Weather: Great. You have a wide variety of travel dates at your disposal, including New Zealand's summer (December-February) and the US summer (June-August).
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?