Air New Zealand has a flash sale with Auckland flights from $297 return
North Island exploration starts here.
Air New Zealand is slinging super cheap fares to Auckland – but only for 48-hours.
We know: where can we sign up?
It's all happening on the official Air New Zealand website which is advertising the flights at $179 each way from Australia. Don't be fooled because flights back can start from as low as $118 giving you a start fare of just $297 return.
That's almost as cheap as budget airline Jetstar's current sale which is selling seats from $135 each way, or $270 return.
Fares on sale are:
- Sydney-Auckland from $297 return
- Melbourne-Auckland from $311 return
- Gold Coast-Auckland from $337 return
- Brisbane-Auckland from $377 return
- Sunshine Coast-Auckland from $433 return
- Adelaide-Auckland from $470 return
- Cairns-Auckland from from $551 return
Flights in Air New Zealand's sale are for travel from 26 March-3 April and 29 April-3 July 2019. Looking to explore more than Auckland? Internal flights start at just $70 each way and you can tack these on when you book.
Which should be soon as this sale ends midnight 5 March.
To book: Tickets are now on sale with Air New Zealand.
How good are these Air New Zealand fares?
- Price: Great. At under $300 return you're unlikely to find better unless you drop to a budget carrier like Jetstar.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is regarded as one of the best airlines in the Australia/Pacific.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Good. You've got off-peak autumn months and early winter months, which you could use to get into Queenstown early for snow season.