Air Jordan 3 UNC: When and where you can buy
The highly anticipated sneaker is days away from dropping.
We've been waiting for the Air Jordan 3 "UNC" to drop for quite some time and thankfully, the day is almost here.
The sneaker is a reflection of the University of North Carolina, which just so happens to be Michael Jordan's alma mater (in other words, the school he attended).
Keen to get your hands on them? Keep on scrolling for all the release details!
Release date: 7 March. Keep in mind that is a US release date, so it could take a few weeks for these kicks to hit Aussie stores.
Where to shop: The most obvious place to shop is Nike online.
We are loving the design of these shoes. For the most part, the colour palette is clean, dressed in a true white.
To make it a little different to your standard white shoe, Nike has gone for light blue accents on the tongue logo, heel moulds and heightened lace loops. There's also a surprising touch of grey elephant print on the toe and heel overlays.
The words "Heart" and "Soul" are displayed behind the right and left tongues.
For more, you can check out our dedicated Nike hub. It's where you can find all the latest news, the best deals and a comprehensive list of release dates.
- THE ICONIC flash sale: 40% off sneakers and our top sale picks
- Sneaker deal: Save $320 on rare Nike Jordan 1s
- The Simpsons x adidas: First look at the Flaming Moe’s and Squishee sneakers
- Why Nike’s GO FlyEase sneakers could be revolutionary for those living with a disability
- Boxing Day 2020: Our favourite sales on sneakers