Search for discounted flights and special offers with these Air Canada promo codes.
Air Canada is Canada’s flagship carrier, flying to more than 190 nations across five continents and serving more than 38 million passengers annually. The airline is the largest provider of flights to and from Canada, and offers direct flights to Vancouver from both Sydney and Brisbane. It’s also a founding member of Star Alliance, an international network of airlines with a shared frequent flyer program.
Air Canada promo codes and coupons
|California flights from $1,168 return with Air Canada||
Deal expires 29 Jun 2017
|Sample fares include Brisbane-Los Angeles in July for $1,168 return.||
Last verified 11 May 2017
How do I use my Air Canada promo code?
How do I use my Air Canada promo code?
- Enter your departure and arrival points, then choose your travel dates using the search form that appears on the left side of the Air Canada homepage.
- Enter your promo code in the field located at the bottom of the search form.
- Click search.
- Fares will appear at the discounted price.
Which Australian airports does Air Canada fly to?
Air Canada currently offers direct flights to the following two cities, but will provide connecting service through domestic Australian airlines to other cities.
Bestselling destinations from Air Canada
Air Canada Review | Pros and Cons
- Generous baggage allowance. As a full service airline, Air Canada has a generous baggage allowance for both checked and carry-on luggage.
- Customer service. Easily get in touch with an Air Canada representative via the Australia toll-free number 1300 655 767.
- Check your flight status online. Enter your flight number for status updates on the site.
- Member of Star Alliance. Frequent flyer members can earn and spend points when they travel with Air Canada and any other Star Alliance member.
- Lowest price guarantee. Direct booking guarantees the best price on Air Canada flights.
- Limited direct flights. You can only book Air Canada flights from Sydney and Brisbane. Other destinations in Australia will require a connection with a domestic airline.
What’s the Air Canada baggage allowance policy?
Passengers are allowed to take two pieces of luggage each into the cabin on all flights: one standard (a small suitcase size) and one personal item (such as a laptop or a handbag). Bags can weigh up to 10kg each.
Checked baggage allowances vary depending on the flight route, the length of the flight, and the travel class. Most economy class tickets between Australia and Canada include one checked bag per person, weighing 23 kilos. Check your ticket or use the airline’s checked baggage calculator online if you’re not sure.
Is there an Air Canada frequent flyer program?
Air Canada’s Aeroplan loyalty program allows you to earn and spend points any time you travel. It’s also a member of Star Alliance, which means frequent flyers can use and earn Aeroplan miles when they travel with any one of the network's 27 airline partners.
How do I make a booking with Air Canada?
To make a booking on Air Canada’s site, use the search form to find flights then follow the booking process step by step. You will need to enter your personal details and full for your flights in full to confirm.
Where can I book an Air Canada flight?
What forms of payment does Air Canada accept?
- Visa Debit
- American Express
- Diners Club
- UATP (Universal Air Travel Plan)
What is the Air Canada cancellation policy?
If you booked your flight online and wish to cancel the entire booking, you can cancel your reservation online. Flights must be cancelled at least two hours before departure. Some tickets are non-refundable, including tickets sold at promotional prices. Other ticket types may be refundable but subject to cancellation fees. Check the conditions of your ticket before booking to avoid disappointment.