25+ popular fashion deals this Afterpay Day: THE ICONIC, White Fox
Take 25% off at THE ICONIC and White Fox Boutique, enjoy 30% off at General Pants Co. and 20% off at Sheike.
Calling all fashion lovers!
Afterpay Day is finally here, and the mega-sale event is all about scoring sweet discounts. If your wardrobe is in need of an update, you're going to want to know about these red-hot fashion offers.
For the first time ever, Afterpay Day March 2021 is a four-day sale event covering all sorts of categories. If you're interested, you can check out our dedicated hub to see all the best deals in one place.
Or, you can keep on scrolling to see a list of the hottest brands to save your cash on this Afterpay Day.
Most popular fashion sales this Afterpay Day
- THE ICONIC: 25% off a selected edit
- General Pants Co.: 30% off everything
- Sheike: 20% off
- White Fox Boutique: 25% off
- Forever New: Up to 50% off
- Bras N Things: Up to 50% off selected products
- Witchery: 20% off almost everything
- Glue Store: 25% off site-wide
- Ben Sherman: 50% off the original price of all sale styles
- Nautica: 30% off
- Rolla's Jeans: Up to 30% off selected styles
- Lacoste: 25% off full priced styles
- Politix: 20% off full priced styles
- Charles Tyrwhitt: 4 shirts for $199 + 15% off
- Modibodi: 25% off the seam-free range
- Yd.: Get 30-75% off site-wide
- City Chic: 50% off lingerie sets and play-wear
Affordable fashion deals you don't want to miss this Afterpay Day
- Beginning Boutique: 25% off site-wide, plus a free butt mask
- Cotton On: 30% off site-wide
- Glassons: 20% off
- Princess Polly: 20% off site-wide
- Petal & Pup: 15% off site-wide
- boohooMAN: 50% off + an extra 10% off (including sale)
- boohoo: 50% off + an extra 10% off with the code AFTERPAY (excluding sale)
- NastyGal: 60% off everything
- SHEIN: Up to 75% off site-wide
- Best & Less: Free shipping for orders over $60
- PatPat: Take an extra 15% off everything
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to pay off a purchase in instalments rather than all at once. It's completely interest-free and can be used for online and in-store purchases at participating stores. Consumers can buy what they want immediately and pay it off in four equal, interest-free fortnightly instalments.
Read even more about Afterpay in our guide to how Afterpay works. Make sure to also check out our full list of all the stores that offer Afterpay.
Main image: Instagram user whitefoxboutique