Best designer fashion deals this Afterpay Day: Kate Spade, Coach
Get your designer fix this Afterpay Day with up to 50% off brands like Kate Spade, Coach and Furla.
If you've got a knack for designer fashion, why not shop your favourite pieces while saving some coin?
Thanks to Afterpay Day, you can, but only for a limited time. For the first time ever, Afterpay Day March 2021 is a four-day sale event covering all sorts of categories. If you're interested, you can check out our dedicated hub to see all the best deals in one place.
We've done the hard work for you and rounded up a list of the very best designer fashion offers. These are the hottest brands to save your cash on this Afterpay Day.
Best designer fashion deals this Afterpay Day 2021
- CHARLES & KEITH: 10% off full-priced items
- THE ICONIC: 25% off designer brands like Marc Jacobs and By Charlotte
- kate spade: Up to 50% off selected styles
- Coach: Up to 50% off selected styles
- Shona Joy: 20% off selected styles
- FURLA: Up to 50% off selected styles
- MIMCO: 20% off full-priced items
- Tuchuzy: Up to 70% off selected styles + free standard shipping
- Rebecca Vallance: Up to 60% off selected styles
You may also be interested in these red-hot fashion offers
- THE ICONIC: 25% off a selected edit
- Beginning Boutique: 25% off site-wide, plus a free butt mask
- General Pants Co.: 30% off everything
- Sheike: 20% off
- White Fox Boutique: 25% off
- Forever New: Up to 50% off
- Bras N Things: Up to 50% off selected products
- Witchery: 20% off almost everything
- Glue Store: 25% off site-wide
- Ben Sherman: 50% off the original price of all sale styles
- Nautica: 30% off
- Rolla's Jeans: Up to 30% off selected styles
- Lacoste: 25% off full priced styles
- Politix: 20% off full priced styles
- Charles Tyrwhitt: 4 shirts for $199 + 15% off
- Modibodi: 25% off the seam-free range
- Yd.: Get 30-75% off site-wide
- City Chic: 50% off lingerie sets and play-wear
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to pay off a purchase in instalments rather than all at once. It's completely interest-free and can be used for online and in-store purchases at participating stores. Consumers can buy what they want immediately and pay it off in four equal, interest-free fortnightly instalments.
Read even more about Afterpay in our guide to how Afterpay works. Make sure to also check out our full list of all the stores that offer Afterpay.
Main image: Instagram user katespadeny