Best affordable fashion offers this Afterpay Day: Cotton On, boohoo
Score 25% off at Beginning Boutique, 30% off site-wide at Cotton On and a massive 60% off at boohoo and NastyGal.
Do you love shopping on a budget? We get it, you want to jump on all the latest fashion trends, but you don't want to break the bank.
For the first time ever, Afterpay Day March 2021 is a four-day sale event covering all sorts of categories. If you're interested, you can check out our dedicated hub to see all the best deals in one place.
Or, you can keep on scrolling to see a list of the hottest brands to save your cash on this Afterpay Day.
Best affordable fashion offers this Afterpay Day 2021
- Beginning Boutique: 25% off site-wide, plus a free butt mask
- Cotton On: 30% off site-wide
- Glassons: 20% off
- Princess Polly: 20% off site-wide
- Petal & Pup: 15% off site-wide
- boohooMAN: 50% off + an extra 10% off (including sale)
- boohoo: 50% off + an extra 10% off with the code AFTERPAY (excluding sale)
- NastyGal: 60% off everything
- SHEIN: Up to 75% off site-wide
- Best & Less: Free shipping for orders over $60
- PatPat: Take an extra 15% off everything
You may also be interested in these red-hot fashion deals
- THE ICONIC: 25% off a selected edit
- General Pants Co.: 30% off everything
- Sheike: 20% off
- White Fox Boutique: 25% off
- Forever New: Up to 50% off
- Bras N Things: Up to 50% off selected products
- Witchery: 20% off almost everything
- Glue Store: 25% off site-wide
- Rolla's Jeans: Up to 30% off selected styles
- Modibodi: 25% off the seam-free range
- City Chic: 50% off lingerie sets and play-wear
- Gymshark: Up to 50% off selected lines
- ECHT: 25% off almost everything
- Lorna Jane: 20% off full priced
- PE Nation: Up to 40% off
- JD Sports: Up to 50% off selected styles
- Footlocker: Take a further 20% off sale
- New Balance: Up to 40% off selected styles
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to pay off a purchase in instalments rather than all at once. It's completely interest-free and can be used for online and in-store purchases at participating stores. Consumers can buy what they want immediately and pay it off in four equal, interest-free fortnightly instalments.
Read even more about Afterpay in our guide to how Afterpay works. Make sure to also check out our full list of all the stores that offer Afterpay.
Main image: Instagram user cottonon