Best activewear and sneaker sales this Afterpay Day: Gymshark and JD Sports
Don't pay full price for your favourite activewear brands – save at Gymshark, ECHT, Lorna Jane and JD Sports.
For the first time ever, Afterpay Day March 2021 is a four-day sale event covering all sorts of categories. If you're interested, you can check out our dedicated hub to see all the best deals in one place.
Or, you can keep on scrolling to see a list of the hottest brands to save your cash on this Afterpay Day.
Best activewear and sneaker sales this Afterpay Day 2021
- Gymshark: Up to 50% off selected lines
- ECHT: 25% off almost everything
- Lorna Jane: 20% off full priced
- PE Nation: Up to 40% off
- JD Sports: Up to 50% off selected styles
- Footlocker: Take a further 20% off sale
- THE ICONIC: 25% off big brands like Nike, adidas and more
- New Balance: Up to 40% off selected styles
- Lululemon: Free shipping and returns
You may also be interested in these red-hot offers
- Beginning Boutique: 25% off site-wide, plus a free butt mask
- THE ICONIC: 25% off a selected edit
- General Pants: 30% off everything
- SHEIKE: 20% off
- White Fox Boutique: 25% off
- Forever New: Up to 50% off
- Bras N Things: Up to 50% off selected products
- Witchery: 20% off almost everything
- Glue Store: 25% off site-wide
- Rolla's Jeans: Up to 30% off selected styles
- Modibodi: 25% off the seam-free range
- yd.: Get 30-75% off site-wide
- City Chic: 50% off lingerie sets and play-wear
- Cotton On: 30% off site-wide
- Glassons: 20% off
- Princess Polly: 20% off site-wide
- Petal & Pup: 15% off site-wide
- boohooMAN: 50% off plus an extra 10% off (including sale)
- boohoo: 50% off plus an extra 10% off with the code "AFTERPAY" (excluding sale)
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything
- SHEIN: Up to 75% off site-wide
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to pay off a purchase in instalments rather than all at once. It's completely interest-free and can be used for online and in-store purchases at participating stores. Consumers can buy what they want immediately and pay the rest off in four equal, interest-free fortnightly instalments.
Read even more about Afterpay in our guide to how Afterpay works. Make sure to also check out our full list of all the stores that offer Afterpay.
Main image: Instagram user gymshark