AfterYay sale 2019: Afterpay Day’s best homewares deals
Image: Instagram user Myer
Update your decor and appliances with these great deals from Dyson, Sheridan, Zanui and more.
If you're still yet to get stuck into the best of the AfterYay Day sales, now is the time to start. We've already seen the 48-hour flash sale bring in some major fashion and beauty deals and now we're seeing some great homewares offers rolling in too.
Whether you're looking to redecorate or are just after a new quilt set to replace the one you've had since your early 20s, you'll want to make the most of the discounts with luxury homewares brand Sheridan offering a huge 40% off and Myer slashing prices on everything from cookware to mattress protectors. You can also nab yourself 15% off Koala Mattress' sleep range and grab yourself a comfortable new mattress at an absolute bargain price.
If it's new appliances you're after, you'll be happy to know that tech giant Dyson is offering $200 off a range of its popular vacuums and fans. Plus, you'll also receive a free gift with your purchase, giving you all the more reason to jump on the deal immediately.
With Father's Day just around the corner, now is the time to shop for Dad with The Shaver Shop slinging 65% off a range of products including electric shavers, groomers, trimmers and post-shave essentials.
Remember, AfterYay finishes up at midnight tonight (15 August), so you don't have long to make the most of the deals. To help you out, we've rounded up the best homewares deals we've seen below for you to browse. Alternatively, you can head on over to our AfterYay Day sales page to see deals across all categories in the one place.
Best AfterYay homewares deals
- Dyson: Save up to $200 PLUS free gift with purchase of select vacuums and fans
- Sheridan: 40% off
- Catch: Up to 70% off
- The Shaver Shop: Up to 65% off
- Myer: 50-60% off selected cooksets + 40% off cookware from Essteele, Anolon, Circulon, Tefal and Jamie Oliver Tefal
- Myer: 40% off selected quilts and mattress protectors
- MyHouse: Minimum 40% off store-wide
Which of these stores has free shipping?
Afterpay is a buy now, pay later service that allows you to shop products and have them delivered straight away, but pay them off later in four easy instalments. You can find out more in our guide to Afterpay. If you would like to know which stores offer Afterpay, you can also see our full list of stores with Afterpay page.
- Cotsco Australia planning online shopping and delivery services
- Why do we give gifts on Valentine’s Day?
- Funko Pop just released a “Bushfire Heroes” figurine and here’s where you can buy it
- Everything you need to know about eBay’s charity fire relief auction
- How Lush’s koala soap is helping animals affected by the bushfires