Where to buy affordable clothing in Australia
You don’t have to go broke to be stylish. Here’s where you can shop cheap fashion online.
While it can be fun to browse through designer fashion, it’s certainly not affordable for the average consumer.
If you love to shop and experiment with fashion (but don’t want to break the bank), you need to know about these affordable clothing stores.
What we've considered affordable
Affordable is relative to your lifestyle, but for our purposes, we've decided to lay down some ground rules. We consider a brand affordable if it meets at least two out of three of these qualifications:
- A large variety of clothing items less than $30
- Free shipping minimum is $50 or less
- Can complete an outfit for under $100
Glassons is a one-stop shop for cool-girl fashion. If it’s on your Instagram feed, you’ll probably find it there – for a quarter of the price.
- Free shipping for orders over $50
- Student discounts
- Afterpay is available
If you’re looking for cheap basics that don’t compromise on quality, check out UNIQLO. While not all items are affordable, you can definitely find some winners.
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive exclusive news and discounts
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- 30-day returns policy
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Cotton On: Free shipping on orders over $60
- Glassons: Free shipping on orders over $50
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Zaful: Free shipping on orders over $53.03
- UNIQLO: Free shipping on orders over $60
- Best fashion sales of the week: THE ICONIC, Forever New and ASOS
- Best fashion sales of the week: ASOS, General Pants and David Jones
- Best fashion sales of the week: ASOS, Under Armour and THE ICONIC
- Best fashion sales of the week: ASOS, SurfStitch and David Jones
- Where to buy affordable clothing in Australia
Main image: Getty images
Ask an Expert