From the Outback to the coast, explore Australia for less with these Adventure Tours discount codes.
Adventure Tours Australia is an award-winning tours and holiday company that specialises in trips that are tailored for nature lovers and thrill seekers. The trips are best suited to small groups, and come in three distinct tours styles that cater for both the wilderness seekers, and those who prefer to come back each night to their creature comforts.
Adventure Tours discount codes:
Up to 10% off Australia and New Zealand flights
Valid for bookings made 20 days in advance in economy, premium economy and business until 31 December.
Show code & visit siteCP****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Up to 50% off Bali tours and activities
Sample discounts include 50% off white water rafting, 35% off Nusa Dua Theater, 25% off a snorkelling tour to Nusa Lembongan. Select deals valid on public holidays.
Adventure Tours on Sale:
How do I use my Adventure Tours discount code?
How do I use my Adventure Tours discount?
- Browse through the tours available on the Adventure Tours site.
- Click ‘Book Now’ to start the reservation process on the tour you’d like to join.
- Select your dates and click ‘Book Now’.
- Enter your personal and contact details.
- Tailor your trip and select travel insurance, any flights to and from the travel destination, and accommodation for the night before or night after your trip, if needed.
- Enter your payment details and click the link that says ‘Do you have a promo code?’
7. Enter your code and click ‘Get Discount’.
8. Click ‘Continue’.
That’s it! Your reservation has been made and you have used your Adventure Tours promo code for a discount. Remember to wait two to four days for a confirmation.
Why should I book with Adventure Tours?
Adventure Tours is a trusted, established, award-winning company that have been designing adventure and outback tours for more than 20 years. The tours on offer cater to a wide range of travel styles and fitness levels.
Unleashed tours are perfect for true adventure seekers and designed specifically for 18 to 39 year olds. Explorer tours are designed for those who want to tackle a completely new experience, and require a basic to moderate fitness level. Safari tours take you out of your comfort zone during the day, and return you to home-style accommodation for the night.
Adventure Tours Review | Pros and Cons
- Experienced guides. All of the Adventure Travel guides are knowledgeable and well-equipped to give you a fun and safe experience.
- Food and accommodation included. The price of the tours are all-inclusive. Freshly prepared food, purpose built vehicles, and exclusive accommodation are provided.
- All fitness levels are catered for. Check the fitness guide on the tour description for an idea of how exertive a tour will be, and what the recommended level is.
- Confirmation wait time. Once your booking has been made and you have paid a deposit, you will need to wait two to four days for a confirmation from Adventure Tours. If the tour is not available your payment will be refunded.
How do I make an Adventure Tours booking?
The Adventure Tours website is easy to use and easy to book through. Search through the available tours and read through the description. Click ‘Book Now’ to be forwarded to the reservation form. Select your dates and enter your details.
You will need to pay a deposit for the tour to save your place and will receive confirmation of your reservation within two to four days. Adventure tours recommends that you wait to receive a confirmation before you book non-changeable plane tickets and other travel arrangements.
What forms of payment does Adventure Tours accept?
What is the Adventure Tours cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees apply if you cancel a confirmed booking made with Adventure Tours. The cancellation fees may vary slightly for each individual tour and you are encouraged to read through the terms and conditions carefully before making a reservation. Cancellations made within 30 days of departure will result in your deposit being kept. 50% of the tour cost will be charged if you cancel between 15 to 29 days before departure, and 100% of the tour cost will be charged if you cancel 14 days or less before departure.