Your first look at the final adidas x Game of Thrones collaboration
Find out exactly when you can get your hands on the Game of Thrones inspired sneaker.
Back in early February, the first collaboration between adidas and Game of Thrones was announced and the capsule included six different designs of the UltraBoost sneaker. It was inspired by the major houses or groups of characters and fans were obsessed. With the show's final episode airing yesterday, dedicated fans were left wanting more – and thankfully, adidas has answered your prayers.
Described as being in the form of fire and ice, the last collaboration will see the Speedfactory AM4 shoe re-imagined. It seems like the aesthetic of the shoe is going to be inspired by the show as a whole, rather than an individual house or character. The debuting video posted by Instagram user footlocker depicts just the shoe's silhouette, making this release very mysterious. It's captioned with the final statement "For The Throne". We are expecting big things from this final collaboration and we cannot wait to see what the sneaker will look like. Stay tuned for updates as soon as the first proper pictures are released!
When does the Speedfactory AM4 GOT drop? Mark your calendars ladies and gents – 25 May is the big day. We are unsure if this date is global or just for the US so stay tuned for updates. We expect this sneaker to be a very fast and exclusive sell out so we recommend getting in quick while you can!
View this post on Instagram
Not coping well with the end of Game of Thrones?
- Perfect gifts for Game of Thrones lovers
- Game of Thrones x Havaianas collaboration
- Urban Decay x Game of Thrones collection
- Game of Thrones Facial Review
- Books like A Game of Thrones
Where to buy adidas
You can shop the streetwear brand directly from adidas or from the following retailers:
- Where to shop the iridescent update of Nike’s Air Max 97
- Vans x The Nightmare Before Christmas: When and where to shop the capsule
- Vivienne Westwood x Vans collection: Release date and details
- Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Lows: Release date and where to shop
- Where and when you can shop the Sesame Street x BAPE collaboration