What’s in the adidas LGBTQ+ Pride 2019 collection?
Find out when you can get your hands on the full adidas Pride 2019 clothing and footwear collection.
Sportswear and footwear giant adidas is celebrating Pride month with flying colours. Introducing the adidas Pride 2019 collection. Called the Love Unites collection, it's a celebration of all kinds of love. And importantly, proceeds from the campaign will support The Trevor Project, the world's largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organisation for youth of the LGBTQ+ community.
Read enough? Shop the Pride collection now.
So when will we be able to actually buy the designs? Well, since this collection has been created in celebration of Pride month this June, the range will be dropping globally on 1 June. Mark your calendars because we expect it to be a sellout! You'll be able to buy the collection (and all other adidas styles) from adidas, Platypus Shoes or THE ICONIC.
The clothing pieces offer an array of colour in all kinds of styles – tracksuits, shirts, shorts, socks and even hats. Key features are the gradient logos and rainbow stitching throughout. The adidas Pride 2019 collection injects colour into your everyday wardrobe in a subtle yet playful way, and we are fairly impressed with how everything turned out.
As for the shoes, some of the signature silhouettes from adidas have been re-imagined and we cannot wait to get our hands on them.
- The first sneaker is the Continental 80 which features a rainbow design on each of the side panels. The signature Trefoil logo is placed on the tongue and of course, is rainbow too.
- The ULTRABOOST 19 is designed with a rainbow knit pattern with two bold orange stripes running across the front. To finish the style off, the shoes feature a transparent casing with small yellow embellishments.
- For the perfect summer-ready shoe, wait until you see the slides in the collection. The Adilette slides now come in a new colourway with a mix of purple, green and blue hues. A white Trefoil logo sits on the top and the slides look fabulous.
- The fourth and final instalment in the collection is the re-design of the Ozweego. The chunky trainer has a cream mesh and suede upper but there is plenty of colour injected into the shoe. The bulky midsole is rainbow coloured ombre and the three-stripe branding features random pipings of pigment too.
Feel like supporting Pride month even more? Well, you're in luck. This week, Converse also dropped a Pride collection and there is so much glitter and colour – we really can't contain our excitement! But if you want something a little less out there, the adidas Pride collection would be perfect for you.
Your first look at the Pride 2019 collection
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Witchery and HelloFresh
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Air Max 270 In My Feels sneakers
- When and where to shop adidas’ Stan Smith Buckle sneakers
- Conscious Nation: Everything we know about P.E Nation’s sustainable new initiative
- See every piece from the PUMA x Sue Tsai Love 101 collection