Go bold or go home with the new Adidas adicolor range
2018 is officially the year of colour and Adidas are getting around it!
I'm sorry to say, but the days of wearing only black, white or denim are coming to a close. Colour is making a comeback and honestly, I'm not mad about it. PrettyLittleThing recently dropped its new "Sweet Thing" collection, which rocks some new pastel colours like never before.
However, Adidas are joining the colour club with their adicolor range of clothing. Up until now, the adicolor range was reserved for sneakers only, but 2018 now sees the introduction to their adicolor clothing line and it's pretty damn fabulous.
Think 90s retro with bright colours and a touch of funk in their range of vibrant clothing and accessories. It includes some vibrant colours like bright blues, yellows, greens and many more to sink your teeth into. We still see the classic three stripes and Adidas logo we know and love. The collection is very retro streetwear however you can always dress it up or dress it down.
The adicolour range is limited edition so you're not going to wait too long to jump on this colourful bandwagon. The entire adicolor collection has officially dropped to General Pants in stores and online. You can also buy it straight from Adidas online or in their own stores.
- Top sites to buy comfortable and flattering maternity wear online
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle halterneck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Jordyn Woods, Taylor Hill and more