Adelaide Bank Zero Days Interest Free Visa Card
Pay no annual fee and get the flexibility of a credit card you can use anywhere Visa is accepted.
While this Adelaide Bank credit card has a $0 annual fee, it does not offer interest-free days. This means all your purchases will be charged interest at the card’s variable purchase rate of 17.98% p.a. from the time they are made.
|Product Name||Adelaide Bank Visa Credit Card - Zero Interest-free|
|Purchase rate||17.98% p.a.|
|Cash advance rate||17.98% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Max credit limit||$20,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Ongoing annual fee of $0 p.a.
- Competitive interest rate of 17.98% p.a. on purchases and cash advances
- Access to exclusive Visa perks
- Does not offer interest-free days on purchases
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance or $5, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$35|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2%|
|Overseas cash advance fee||$4|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$4|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
The Adelaide Bank Zero Days Interest Free credit card gives you access to a Visa credit card account and a $0 annual fee. Unlike most no annual fee credit cards, it does not offer interest-free days on purchases. But it's worth noting that most cards only offer interest-free days if you pay the full account balance by the due date on each statement.
As a Visa, the Adelaide Bank Zero Days Interest Free card gives you a way to make purchases all around the world when you shop in-person, online or over the phone. You can also take advantage of exclusive offers on shopping, travel, dining and entertainment through Visa Offers+Perks.
How to applyYou can apply online by filling out the enquiry form on the Adelaide Bank website. Alternatively, you can apply by calling Adelaide Bank on 1300 652 220 between 8am and 8pm (CST) Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm on weekends and public holidays.
- Personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address and residency status.
- Identification. You'll need to provide a valid form of ID such as your driver's licence, passport or Medicare card.
- Employment. This includes your current role, salary, employer's name and contact details. You may also need to submit recent payslips to confirm these details.
- Financial information. You'll need to share details of any assets, such as savings accounts or shares, as well as existing debts, such as credit cards or loans. Along with these details, you'll be asked for an estimate of your ongoing household costs, including rent or mortgage payments and bills.
- No annual fee. This credit card doesn't charge a yearly fee, which could help you save on account costs.
- Option to link to an offset account. If you have a home loan with Adelaide Bank, you have the option of linking this credit card to your offset account. If you then use your credit card to pay for purchases, it could mean the balance in your offset account stays higher throughout the month. As a result, you could pay less interest on your home loan. You can find out more about how this strategy works in our guide to using a credit card with an offset mortgage account.
Rates & fees
- Purchase rate. This card's variable purchase rate of 17.98% p.a. is fairly standard when you look at other credit cards that offer no annual fee for life.
- Cash advance rate. Cash advances made with this card attract an interest rate of 17.98% p.a. from the time they are made.
- Currency conversion fee. If you use this card overseas or online with an international retailer, you'll be charged a fee worth 2% of the transaction total.