Adairs winter sale: 30% off bed sheets, flanelette and more
Here's why you should be investing in winter-specific sheets, and get them for 30% off at Adairs for a limited time.
As the temperature drops, it's time to rethink your bedding situation. There's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night, shivering because your sheets aren't keeping you warm.
That's where Adairs steps in – and there's a bunch of sales that you're not going to want to miss. Right now, you can take a massive 30% off selected bed sheets, flannelette, cushions and furniture.
These red-hot offers are only valid until Tuesday 1 June, so if you're keen to shop the sale, we recommend getting in quick!
We've also got some good news if you're a Linen Lovers member. When you sign up, you get 10% off every full-priced order and 5% every order on reduced-priced items. So, you'll get an extra 5% off this winter sale at Adairs.
If you are keen, keep in mind that it costs $19.95 for a two-year membership.
Do you need to invest in winter-specific sheets?
Changing your bed sheets to suit the climate is essential if you want to get a comfortable good night's sleep. It's not worth it to just stick to your thin cotton sheets all year round.
If you need some help, here's where you should start:
- Flannel: While this is durable and insulating, it's usually quite thin. That way, it keeps you warm without it feeling too hot.
- Fleece: This synthetic knit is by far the warmest of the sheets. Downside, it's not always breathable.
- Linen: The absorbent fibres in linen means it can regulate your temperature while also feeling super soft and luxurious.
- Bamboo: The most eco-friendly pick from the bunch, bamboo is a fabric that can keep you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Silk: While silk looks amazing and feels very thin, it does retain heat, which keeps you warm and toasty.
Main image: Instagram user adairs