Where to buy activewear and gym gear online in Australia
Whether you're looking for something cute, comfortable or affordable, this list of online stores can tell you where to buy activewear online.
Just because you are going to get sweaty, doesn't mean you can't look good, right? There is no better motivation to hit the gym or make it to a yoga class than to debut your new workout gear.
You can do it in style thanks to these online retailers that offer fashionable and functional activewear.
Top sites to buy gym gear and activewear online
7. Nasty Gal
Looking for all the hottest trends in one place? Head straight to Nasty Gal. The online retailer now stocks a wide range of activewear styles that you need to check out.
- Afterpay is available
- Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Student discount available
8. Lorna Jane
Look no further than Lorna Jane for all the latest styles in activewear for women.
- Become a member for free and gain access to exclusive sales
- Free delivery on orders over $150 to Australia and New Zealand
- AfterPay & 10% Student discount available
From humble beginnings in a garage on Sydney's Northern Beaches, SurfStitch is now riding high as one of the most popular online retailers of surfwear.
- 100-day returns on full-priced items
- 30-day returns on sale items
- Free express delivery to most Australian cities on orders over $25
12. Cotton On
Cotton On has a range of activewear under the sister label, Cotton On Body. Here you can find a range of both men's and women's activewear at super affordable rates.
- Afterpay available
- Men's and Women's active wear available
- Returns accepted
14. Sweaty Betty
The activewear shop for all manner of sport junkies, including yogis, skiers, runners and tennis players.
- Flat GBP£12 delivery to Australia
- Buying guides to help you get the correct fit right from your first order
- A community blog where you can share workout tips and healthy recipes
17. Under Armour
Under Armour is an activewear brand known for its stylish aesthetic and technical fabrics that are designed to breathe and move with you while you work out.
- Sign up and get extra perks.
- Orders over $49 are shipped for free Australia-wide.
- You can return your order for free within 30 days for any reason.
20. David Jones
David Jones' reputation for quality labels and big name brands also extends to its activewear section.
- Free delivery on orders of $50 or more and for David Jones American Express and store cardholders.
- Personal shopper
- Click and collect
Target is a low-cost Australian department store. The Target mission is to offer customers a diverse range of fashionable clothing, durable footwear, the latest homewares and kids toys.
- Free shipping when you spend over $80.
- Huge range of products.
- Lay-by services available.
Which of these retailers offers free delivery?
- THE ICONIC: Orders over $50
- Lorna Jane: Free shipping to Australia
- ASOS: Orders over $40
- City Beach: Orders over $75
- PUMA: Free on orders over $100.
- Boohoo: Free standard shipping on all orders
- Nasty Gal: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Missguided: Orders over $80
- Surfstitch: Free express and standard shipping for orders over $25
- Gymshark: For orders over $120
- Cotton On: Free for orders over $55
- Lululemon: Free standard shipping to Aus
- Showpo: Free express shipping for orders over $50
Where can I buy plus-size activewear?
Activewear is for everyone, no matter what your body shape or size is.
If you're keen to see who's selling fashionable gym gear online for curvy bodies, then click right here.
What do I need to look out for when buying exercise gear?
Function should always be an important factor when selecting activewear. Most online retailers offer a refund or exchange if something doesn't fit. This is particularly important when buying items such as running shoes. Make sure when you try them on, you do so indoors, and don't damage or otherwise alter the original state of the product.
Bulky items, like exercise equipment, might take longer to arrive or incur inflated shipping costs. Make sure you read the product description before purchasing or consult the shipping page for more information.
Which websites will let me return gym gear if it doesn't fit?
The clothes you exercise in have to be the perfect fit; there's no point going for a run if your shorts are too loose. Be aware of the returns policy before you press the pay button.
- THE ICONIC has one of the best returns policies around. It's free, it's valid for 100 days, and you can either get a full refund, or a 110% store credit.
- Surfstitch gives you 100 days to change your mind (30 days on return items), and if you've spent over $99, it's free.
- PUMA offers a 50 day return policy.
- Rebel Sport allows you to return both in-store and online.
- ASOS has a great return policy. It's free and you have 28 days to do it.
- Gymshark lets you exchange for free, within 30 days from receiving your order.
Main image: Getty Images
All the best deals on activewear:
Popular Womens Clothing & Accessories coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|7 Apr 2020||Extra 30% off sale||TAF****|
|7 Apr 2020||$50 off site-wide||GC5****|
|7 Apr 2020||50% off everything + extra 10% off||GET****|
|3 Apr 2020||55% off dresses||DRE****|
|3 Apr 2020||$20 off orders over $60||EXC****|
Ask an Expert